Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 64 bit SAW

Default Re: 64 bit SAW

Great news, Bob!
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    It will be all 64 bit and require 64 bit plugins.

Bob L

Great News Bob!

Will it be possible to run a 64 bit and 32 bit version of Sawstudio on the same machine?

Regards..
    Robert V.
    www.shinustudios.com
    www.art2ear.com

Blog Entries

Robert,
    Will it be possible to run a 64 bit and 32 bit version of Sawstudio on the same machine?
    ...Yes...just ensure that the applications are stored in their respective folders.

For example, create two folders, SAWStudio_32 and SAWStudio_64 and install the respective applications in those folders. Finally rename the shortcuts to reflect those applications.

I hope this makes sense and is helpful?

It's the Day!!

I am trying to get it ready for Christmas... I will first want to duplicate everything in its current design and make sure all of that is bug free... then I can start adding features in the future.

There will be an upgrade fee... it has taken me over a year to update the code.

I am trying to have all the details in a few weeks on the new website and online store.

Bob L
    Great, I getting read to buy it Bob!

It will be all 64 bit and require 64 bit plugins.

Bob L
    Will it be possible to use jbridge to allow use of "legacy" 32 bit plugins? I have some of those that are very important to how I work.
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com

I trundled along wondering...to find this welcome news.

Good luck getting it all ready, Bob!
    i7 8700K| ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4-3000| Palit GeForce 1050ti KalmX| RME UFX+| Win10 Pro (21H2) / Win 7 Pro 64| Propellerhead Reason 10 & 8.3| SawStudio Full64| Drawmer MC2.1| Adam A7X| Avantone MixCubes| Gibson 74-75 Byrdland & ES355 '64 RI| Lexicon PCM80 & 81| MesaBoogie TriAxis| Peavey Rock Master| Digitech GSP2101 Dual| RJM RG-16| Masotti MXM| VHT2902 & 2562| EV 12L Classics| Fender Cybertwin FE & SE| Sound Devices 722| Rode K2 & WGII| Sennheiser MKE2| DPA6060

8. Default Re: 64 bit SAW

i have sonoris eq (sawstudio version V2.0) amazing Eq but i wonder Will this plugin work on a 64 bit saw ?

thank you
    Last edited by 80bit; 11-28-2018 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 80bit View Post
    i have sonoris eq (sawstudio version V2.0) amazing Eq but i wonder Will this plugin work on a 64 bit saw ?

thank you
    Its possible that something like J-Bridge would allow 32-bit VSTs to run, but pretty sure that won't work with native plugins.

Hopefully native plugins like Sonoris and Anwida will see a refresh to 64 bit.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

I didn't even think about the compatibility of "legacy" SawNative plugins. Does this mean that with the 64 bit version of SS I will also have to buy new 64 bit versions of the native plugins? That could be a pretty serious obstacle to going for the update. I still need to know if jbridge will work for allowing 32 bit VSTs to work in the 64 bit version of SawStudio. I am fairly certain that my "go to" VST stuff will NOT be ported to 64 bit.
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com