Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 64 bit SAW

Blog Entries

Default Re: 64 bit SAW

Bob,

I believe that I can speak for most here...it is just I want to ensure that you know how much you are loved and appreciated.

Merry Christmas, Bob!
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Thanks for the thought... but no need... there will be an upgrade fee coming along with the code when ready. I'm close... trying to get all of it finished by the end of the year... all the plugins have added a huge load to the task though... so it will be close.

Bob L
    Looking forward to it Bob, as always... great stuff!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Blog Entries

Good day,

in consideration of the upcoming update, I sincerely hope that if the "year-end" update just happens to be postponed - for whatever reason, that all of us will be "patiently expectant" until it does.

This being said, I will be very curious to see what advantages there will be in using the 64-bit versions.

Everything at present is working perfectly and wonderfully well!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Good day,

in consideration of the upcoming update, I sincerely hope that if the "year-end" update just happens to be postponed - for whatever reason, that all of us will be "patiently expectant" until it does.

This being said, I will be very curious to see what advantages there will be in using the 64-bit versions.

Everything at present is working perfectly and wonderfully well!
    Most obvious benefits:

1) native compatibility with more current-day plug-ins.

2) access to more RAM, if needed

3) twice as many bits!
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Dave,
    3) twice as many bits!
    Attachment 2866

(Heh!...Heh!!!)

Actually this page might reach the moon if the bits were that size:

A 32-bit processor includes a 32-bit register, which can store 232 or 4,294,967,296 values. A 64-bit processor includes a 64-bit register, which can store 264 or 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 values.Jul 19, 2017
    What is the difference between a 32-bit and 64-bit system?

I think you read that as 18+ Quintillion!

Quintillion | Definition of Quintillion by Merriam-Webster

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quintillion
    Definition of quintillion. US : a number equal to 1 followed by 18 zeros — see Table of Numbers also, British : a number equal to 1 followed by 30 zeros — see Table of Numbers. Other Words from quintillion Example Sentences Learn More about quintillion.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Dave,

Attachment 2866

(Heh!...Heh!!!)
    Yes, it'll be like getting a killer deal at Harbor Freight Tools. But, hurry -- it's an inventory liquidation! THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Any day now... working round the clock to get eveything up online... new website... new storefront... new versions of the 32 bit stuff and all of the new 64 bit stuff.

Just finishing up on the last details... the beta test reports of the 64 bit stuff has been very encouraging... it should be fun.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Any day now... working round the clock to get eveything up online... new website... new storefront... new versions of the 32 bit stuff and all of the new 64 bit stuff.

Just finishing up on the last details... the beta test reports of the 64 bit stuff has been very encouraging... it should be fun.

Bob L
    Fantastic News! I was thrilled to see the new store =-D
    Lookin forward to getting into the next gen of SawStudio!

congrats on all the hard work bringing new things to life
    i7 8700K| ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4-3000| Palit GeForce 1050ti KalmX| RME UFX+| Win10 Pro (21H2) / Win 7 Pro 64| Propellerhead Reason 10 & 8.3| SawStudio Full64| Drawmer MC2.1| Adam A7X| Avantone MixCubes| Gibson 74-75 Byrdland & ES355 '64 RI| Lexicon PCM80 & 81| MesaBoogie TriAxis| Peavey Rock Master| Digitech GSP2101 Dual| RJM RG-16| Masotti MXM| VHT2902 & 2562| EV 12L Classics| Fender Cybertwin FE & SE| Sound Devices 722| Rode K2 & WGII| Sennheiser MKE2| DPA6060