Close

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

waves v9 and v10 does not work

Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Waves version 10 are working here. Like Saw32, you need to use the utility shell2vst, only in this case the 64 bit version (shell2vst64).

This is the way I did it. I redownloaded the shell2vst package. I dragged the shell2vst64.exe into my SAW64 VST_plugins folder.

I copied (in my case two) waveshells (WaveShell1-VST 10.0_x64.dll) into the same SAW64/VST_Plugins folder. I then dragged the Waveshell(s) onto the shell2vst64.exe program.
    The dlls all went into the SAW64/VST_plugins/Waves folder. I then dragged the plugins from there to the VST_plugins folder, as SAW only checks the root of that folder and not any sub folder beyond that level for plugins.

Hope that helps.
    Michael McInnis Productions

3. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Waves version 10 are working here. Like Saw32, you need to use the utility shell2vst, only in this case the 64 bit version (shell2vst64).

This is the way I did it. I redownloaded the shell2vst package. I dragged the shell2vst64.exe into my SAW64 VST_plugins folder.

I copied (in my case two) waveshells (WaveShell1-VST 10.0_x64.dll) into the same SAW64/VST_Plugins folder. I then dragged the Waveshell(s) onto the shell2vst64.exe program.
    The dlls all went into the SAW64/VST_plugins/Waves folder. I then dragged the plugins from there to the VST_plugins folder, as SAW only checks the root of that folder and not any sub folder beyond that level for plugins.

Hope that helps.
    thank you i will try

4. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

The Levelizer freezes after process/mixdown performed. It's on the output 01 and in post fader. I performed a mix down of selected audio with the Levelizer bypassed and when I try to unbypass the button it will not respond, it doesn't freeze SS though, you can still play the audio and the equalizer bypass and reset buttons work fine although they are in the pre fader. I tried removing the Levelizer from the FX Post Patch and reinstalling and although the Levelizer button is no longer bypassed it will not respond at all pressing the button

Checking into it.

Bob L

I can't seem to duplicate this issue... tried all kinds of Levelizer manipulation with all functions active and inactive and bypassed and so on... can you duplicate the issue with a step by step list of what to do.

Bob L

7. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    I can't seem to duplicate this issue... tried all kinds of Levelizer manipulation with all functions active and inactive and bypassed and so on... can you duplicate the issue with a step by step list of what to do.

Bob L
    I uninstalled everything last night and downloaded your latest update and reinstalled everything, so far, so good. If it happens again, I will let you know. Thank you so much for your support.

Tom

8. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Bob

Add a sound file to the multitrack, play it , jump to layer two , than back to layer one , theres a pretty long delay before you hear the sound file again , and it starts playing from the beginning without the cursor resetting. Can you confirm this ?

Nope... seems to work fine here... layer 2 is empty... correct.

Bob L

10. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Nope... seems to work fine here... layer 2 is empty... correct.

Bob L
    Yes. I’m gonna do a fresh install and see if that solves it.