Close

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Is there a Studio Reverb64?

Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

No 64 Bit Reverb yet... designing a whole new plugin... need to get all this stuff sorted out first... there is a lot going on with the whole new website and storefront.

Bob L

Great news Bob,

I intend to purchase 64SAW and 64SAC. Quick question, will my existing 32 bit versions still be able to be used until I get the 62 bit versions up and running with plugins etc?

Cheers
    Bruce

Yes... you can keep everything and run them both... just can't mix configuration files and settings between the two... keep the 32 bit separate from the 64 bit.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Yes... you can keep everything and run them both... just can't mix configuration files and settings between the two... keep the 32 bit separate from the 64 bit.

Bob L
    Thanks Bob. One more question. Does the new website require us registered users to create a new user account? My previous login to the registered users area did not require an email address and the new site doesn't recognize any emails that I try to reset the password. I don't recall what email I would have used in the past to register as it is some time ago now.

Cheers
    Bruce

6. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Looks like superior drummer 3 no longer follows host. It was working in 32 bit Saw although I was using jbridge to run it because its 64 bit only.

EZ Keys also will no longer follow host.
    Last edited by Paul Helmers; 01-06-2019 at 07:06 PM.

Auto tune 7 is the only plugin so far that has given me any trouble.
    Michael McInnis Productions

8. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Mike

Yes. When you press play in saw the midi player in sd3 and ez keys does not start playing. Now you can press the play button in ezkeys or sd3 , it won’t start playing , but when you press play in saw, the midi player will start , and when you press stop in saw it will stop , but if you move saws cursor to a different location and press play it doesn’t jump to the new location , just starts playing where it left off

9. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Aside from that things seem pretty darn solid with a lot of plugins that used to give me problems , all of Steven Slates plugs are working great

Ok... I'll look into the tempo stuff.

The store accounts are all new if you want one... they are not the download registered User account... nothing has changed with that... you do not have to create an account on the store... you can check out as a guest...

Bob L