Close

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Micro,

...there is just a black square visible...so we are unable to see just what the item is supposed to be!!! Are you not seeing this on your end?

However, I just added twenty SoundFiles to the MT, enabled [Sel] - and again, all is working as it should.
    I can see the video on my computer? Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTokblWA-u8

In Select Mode, when you start dragging the cursor down and to the right, it only selects regions that start within that rectangle... so if some of those tracks that are not selecting actually start earlier than the first track selected, they will not be included in the selection.

Try zooming out and start the dragging operation before the start of any of the tracks and see if they all start selecting.

Bob L

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    In Select Mode, when you start dragging the cursor down and to the right, it only selects regions that start within that rectangle... so if some of those tracks that are not selecting actually start earlier than the first track selected, they will not be included in the selection.

Try zooming out and start the dragging operation before the start of any of the tracks and see if they all start selecting.

Bob L
    Did you watch the video and see all the ways I try to select the tracks and. Also all the regions start at the same place in the timeline.
    Last edited by Microstudio; 07-07-2019 at 01:45 PM.

Blog Entries

Micro,

Try dragging with the pointer beginning in the upper-left of the track view and then drag down to the right and see what happens?

I have been able to replicate your apparent issue -but it really seems to depend on just where you start the drag operation.

It would seem that you are beginning all of your drag operations in the middle of the screen?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Micro,

Try dragging with the pointer beginning in the upper-left of the track view and then drag down to the right and see what happens?

I have been able to replicate your apparent issue -but it really seems to depend on just where you start the drag operation.

It would seem that you are beginning all of your drag operations in the middle of the screen?
    I have tried that and it is not working right. I was always able to just drag down, if all regions began at the same point in the timeline and if not I would then do it the way you are describing. Something is wrong IMHO

Here is another video showing what I mean. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-I...ature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    I have tried that and it is not working right. I was always able to just drag down, if all regions began at the same point in the timeline and if not I would then do it the way you are describing.
    I tried it here and Select mode seems to be working as it should. I watched your 2nd video. Not sure what's up in your case. I tried 8 wav files in the MT, all inserted and aligned to the beginning of the timeline. I also tried moving them as a group down the timeline and I still could not break it the way it is for you. Win7/64 (without latest updates) My timeline was set to SMPTE mode FWIW.
    Last edited by Naturally Digital; 07-07-2019 at 02:44 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Digital View Post
    I tried it here and Select mode seems to be working as it should. I watched your 2nd video. Not sure what's up in your case. I tried 8 wav files in the MT, all inserted and aligned to the beginning of the timeline. I also tried moving them as a group down the timeline and I still could not break it the way it is for you. Win7/64 (without latest updates) My timeline was set to SMPTE mode FWIW.
    With 8 tracks there is no problem I have 32 tracks and if you look at them there are a ton of vocal tracks with no audio but all tracks are starting at the same place on the timeline. Goto this site and download these mix tracks and then try it and tell us how it is working.

Download 32 tracks here: http://www.mtkdata.cambridgemusictec...Santa_Full.zip

Blog Entries

Micro,

No issues at all here...

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    With 8 tracks there is no problem I have 32 tracks and if you look at them there are a ton of vocal tracks with no audio but all tracks are starting at the same place on the timeline.
    I used my own files but I had 34 tracks on the timeline, first starting at 0:0:0, then I moved them all to start at 0:1:00 and still I couldn't break it. It's functioning normally here for me.

I wonder if it could be something with your mouse, mouse driver or something different in your preferences/settings...

Blog Entries

Micro,

I agree...try a different mouse...there is definitely something else going on here!

Or try the project on a different system...and see where that gets you.