Close

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

HimHui,

Which plugin of theirs... Aquarius is an installer application, not a direct plugin from what I see.

Also... they do mention that the plugins might need to be set to run as administrator in order to run correctly.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    HimHui,

Which plugin of theirs... Aquarius is an installer application, not a direct plugin from what I see.

Also... they do mention that the plugins might need to be set to run as administrator in order to run correctly.

Bob L
    Yes, Aquarius is an installer app, u can download any trial versions there but you have to create a user account first. All plugins have problem to open in Saw64 (i am not sure how to run their plugins as administrator cause it is a dll file, anyway Saw64 is run as admin). You may download the small size one such as Ei Rey Comp (trial).

Make sure you have installed the 64 bit VST2 plugins... not the VST3 or the 32 bit versions.

Bob L

Hi, Bob. Yes, the BuildMix progress window seems work fine now with 1.0a.

Thanks!

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Bob,

...May I ask how this is achieved?

PS: Glass House does not work. Also, PowerShades is not usable, but Resource Hacker does work.

NOTE: For posts regarding shades...please see new thread. 32-bit shades not working in a 64-bit app is really not a bug...so such content really has no place here.
    Are there any tutorials or examples of using Resource Hacker to modify SAC and SAW shades? I may have done it years ago, or I may have used PowerShades.

6. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Bob ,

Just installed 1.0a. Still have no tempo sync on the Toontrack Instruments (EZ Drummer ,Superior Drummer 3 , EZ Keys ). Was that addressed in this update ,or not yet ?

Make sure you have installed the 64 bit VST2 plugins... not the VST3 or the 32 bit versions.

Bob L
    Yes, all vst2..

Always look at the latest release notes for each update from the Info Menu inside the program... it will tell you what has changed.

No... I was chasing other more drastic bugs.

Bob L

9. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Always look at the latest release notes for each update from the Info Menu inside the program... it will tell you what has changed.

No... I was chasing other more drastic bugs.

Bob L

Got it. Thanks

Hi Bob, the only plugin I cant get working on Saw64 is Drumagog 5. I have installed the 64 bit version of it a few times and checked everything I can. Saw64 freezes then shuts down when I try to load it. All other 64 plugins I have loaded including Waves and Slate Digital are good.

Cheers
    Bruce