Close

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Still does it after fresh install of Saw with no plugins , just basic install ,any ideas ? Doesnt do it on my saw studio lite 32 install.

Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

OK. A little more clarification. If I put the same file on two layers beginning at the start of the timeline and live switch between the two, no matter where the cursor is on the timeline, both layers start playing the file from the beginning instead of the cursor position.
    Michael McInnis Productions

3. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    OK. A little more clarification. If I put the same file on two layers beginning at the start of the timeline and live switch between the two, no matter where the cursor is on the timeline, both layers start playing the file from the beginning instead of the cursor position.
    It does it with just a file on layer one and no other files on any other layers , switch between layer one with the file and layer two without the file.

4. Default Re: SAWStudio (and Plugins) 64 Bit Bug Reports!

Bob

Just did a complete reformat and install of windows 7, (it was long overdue) ,the only thing I have installed is saw 64 and my sound card , a lynx aes16e with the latest drivers , and its still doing it. Add a wave file to the multitrack track 1 layer 1 ,press play ,file begins to play ,switch to layer 2 , there’s no file there so track is silent ,switch back to layer one and the track starts playing from the beginning but cursor is in the same location. I just now installed the latest version of SAWStudio lite 32 and the problems not there.

Ok... I'm going to try again... sounds like you are switching live during playback... I was not doing that.

Bob L

Good morning.

Today I encountered a problem. With the vst Toontrack Superior drummer 3 (even with Superior drummer 2) you can not send the vst sends to more than one stereo channel of Sawstudio 64.

If you send the vst sends on multiple channels there are problems. For example, the drum bass plays on several channels simultaneously instead of the one indicated and so the snare, etc.

In Sawstudio basic 32 the vst Superior durmmer 2 works well and every instrument of the battery goes on the selected output.

OK... I see the issue with the layer switching... chasing it down now.

I need to install a multi-out 64 bit vst synth to check into the multi-out issue.

Bob L

OK... see the vst multi-out problem as well... chasing it down... that does seem to be working in SAC64.

Bob L

OK... both of these bugs have been fixed... new release is online.

Bob L

Just a small thing. There is no title bar text in the Wide mixer title bar. It seems to be in every other window just not the wide mixer.

Mark