Quote Originally Posted by kabelwalter View Post
I think it makes a difference with the previous Win XP system, SAC 3.1 and partially older versions of VST plugins compared to the Win Enterprise LTSC 2019 version 1809 with the current SAC64 1.1b and the current 64-bit plugins.

For example, in the SAC3.1 system my favorite SPL De-Esser works up to version 1.4, but not the current version 1.9. Probably because Win XP is no longer supported by the plugin, if I remember correctly.
Plugins like Brainworx bx_dynEQ V2 could be loaded, also the display "fidgeted", but the audio was only looped through - I think because of too high latency.

But now the following (64-bit) plugins can't be loaded at all. I use the *.ini file method for all of them: Maag EQ2, Maag EQ4, Noveltech Character, SPL De-Esser Dual-Band, SPL De-Esser, SPL Transient Designer Plus, SPL Vitalizer MK2-T.

I can't say that they were loaded in the old (32-bit) system. I would have to try that again in detail, for which I unfortunately don't have the time at the moment. But I'm sure of the SPL De-Esser v1.4, De-Esser Dual-Band v1.4, SPL Transient Designer v1.7, Maag EQ4 v1.5 and Noveltech Character v1.5.

On the other hand the following can be loaded in the new Win10/64-bit system:
accusonus ERA-D, ValhallaRoom_x64, FabFilter Pro-Q, FabFilter Pro-Q (Mono), FabFilter Pro-Q 3, Lindell TE-100

Walter
Walter, what is your video card configuration? I'm wondering, could this be an Open GL issue?

Dave