Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: SAC (and Plugins) 64 Bit Version Bug Reports

Anyone else having this same issue or is their SAC64 able to output to multiple devices. Mine seems to be working here.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Anyone else having this same issue or is their SAC64 able to output to multiple devices. Mine seems to be working here.

Bob L
    Bob, Just tested. I have outputs on 8 channels of a Behringer ADA8000
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

OK... confirmed, I am able to duplicate the problem with no signal from any of the Monitor mixers... checking further into it now... FOH seems fine to all outputs... Monitor Mixers... no output to any device.

Bob L

OK... confirmed, I am able to duplicate the problem with no signal from any of the Monitor mixers... checking further into it now... FOH seems fine to all outputs... Monitor Mixers... no output to any device.

Bob L
    I am relieved to learn that Bob, I though I was going insane.

Same here. Spent hours going back and forth on different "solutions" Nothing. Funny that all the outputs work in FOH main but not on any of the Monitor outputs.
    Steven Lewis
    Mountain View Recording
    Audio-Video Electronics
    Richmond, KY

This problem has been fixed in V1.0b... just released online.

Sorry for the inconvenience... was a silly typo mistake in the monitor code section.

Bob L

This problem has been fixed in V1.0b... just released online.

Sorry for the inconvenience... was a silly typo mistake in the monitor code section.

Bob L
    All good Bob and thanks, that fixed the monitor output bug However I discovered another bug this morning (my time). I use SAC and SAW in tandem 90% of the time in a studio environment. I tested this setup using the 64 bit versions with the SAC fix and found that whenever I hit the record button in SAW, I heard a single delay in the monitor output (in this case monitor output 1). The delay was not there when SAW wasn't in record mode. I tried changing SAW so it had no output channels to send to but this made no difference. I also tried different settings on the RME ASIO setup but none of this made any difference. Please check this and see if you have the same experience.

Cheers
    Bruce

This is definitely a hardware clocking issue. You may want to check that all your wordclock cables are ok. And that you have the right driver installed.

I had this problem several years ago after adding a second RME Hammerfall. I'm trying to remember how I resolved it.
    Angie Dickinson Mickle

The Studio
    http://www.avocadoproductions.com/ze.../recording.htm

Chris' tribute site
    http://www.micklesong.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is definitely a hardware clocking issue. You may want to check that all your wordclock cables are ok. And that you have the right driver installed.

I had this problem several years ago after adding a second RME Hammerfall. I'm trying to remember how I resolved it.
    Angie,

Thank you. The conflict seems to be that the second RayDat and first RayDat were fighting. Both were set as Master. I set the second card's clock source to ADAT1 In and all seems well. About 2.5 hours with no distortion. Even added more of a load. Good call.

Mike
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post

Thanks again, Angie. I stopped at my office to check session on the test setup I kept running overnight. Still going, noise free, 20 hours later - zero slipped buffers and I even have a Wave's Reverb patched to all the channels the whole time. Seems pretty stable. Going to keep it running and see what it looks like on Monday morning.
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV