Close

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: SAC (and Plugins) 64 Bit Version Bug Reports

Hi Bob,

I don't know what I have done wrong but I cannot get any output from any SAC monitor mixers to my RME other than from the the main SAC mixer. If I load SAC32, it all works ok. I have triple checked the setup and they seem identical. Any thoughts on what I have missed.

Cheers
    Bruce

I just tested here and it seems to be ok on my setup... using an RME... can you check TotalMix and make sure you have selected Preset 1 (usually) for a 1 to 1 assignment of channels... if your main FOH is working ( I assume Out 1+2)... can you try just changing that to Out 2+3) and look at TotalMix to see if the signal has moved to out 2+3... etc...

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    I just tested here and it seems to be ok on my setup... using an RME... can you check TotalMix and make sure you have selected Preset 1 (usually) for a 1 to 1 assignment of channels... if your main FOH is working ( I assume Out 1+2)... can you try just changing that to Out 2+3) and look at TotalMix to see if the signal has moved to out 2+3... etc...

Bob L
    I assumed that would be the case Bob, must be a problem at my end. I will keep checking.

Cheers
    Bruce

Consider putting the RME TotalMix in DAW mode... which is a 1 to 1 routing.

Bob L

Consider putting the RME TotalMix in DAW mode... which is a 1 to 1 routing.

Bob L
    Good advice. Did that plus uninstalled and reinstalled RME drivers/Totalmix and SAC64 but to no avail. I just get no output from the monitor mixes to any output device, main mix no problem. I must have a Windows issue somewhere, go figure.

Anyone else having this same issue or is their SAC64 able to output to multiple devices. Mine seems to be working here.

Bob L

SAC-Link / SAW-Link
    When I hit the SAC-Link button I can go to SAW but when I hit SAC-Link button, I go to the desktop. Both programs are still operational but I must hit the SAW icon on the Taskbar to go to SAW.
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

I have the same problem but figured it was another "operator error" thing that I would have to track down. Tried several different setups from scratch and imported
    others and still no monitor outputs.
    Lenovo laptop C2D 2.8G 8 G DDR3 ram Profire 2626 with one ADA8000
    SAC 4.5 is working fine ie all monitors good but SAC64 isn't doing monitors. Mains are OK

Steven Lewis
    Mountain View Recording
    Audio-Video Electronics

Update to previous post.
    Ok this is strange. I run the mains on 1/2 and the sub on 7/8 of the Profire. Side by side on the Out 1 and Out 2 of the FOH-Main and assigned to 1 and 2 of the output assign section.
    They are both working,
    but 3/4 5/6 9/10 11/12 are not sending any output to the monitors. It shows a signal on the 3/4 Monitor 1 meters but nothing is going to the monitors.
    I can go back and assign the 3/4 as Output 3 on the FOH-Main and it outputs signal to the 3/4 monitor speaker. But resetting it to Monitor 1 and testing
    all the assigns does nothing. I'm thinking it has something to do with the Profire but the same exact setup is working in SAC 4.5.

Steven Lewis
    Mountain View Recording
    Audio-Video Electronics

Anyone else having this same issue or is their SAC64 able to output to multiple devices. Mine seems to be working here.

Bob L
    Bob, Just tested. I have outputs on 8 channels of a Behringer ADA8000
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV