Close

Blog Entries

Default Tutorial: Working with SS and MWS Workspace Views

Good day,

In preparation of an update to two articles that I wrote on using Midi Workshop to the 64-bit version, I happened upon a potential anomaly that I felt needed to be resolved prior to the continuance of those updates.

This led to the writing of a dedicated article - as can be observed for the title.

Being a tutorial - this article may involve the use of both SS and MWS. As always, I would strongly recommend the use of the 64-bit demo versions of SS and MWS - so as not to affect your existing installations.

Here is the updated article: [Click_me]

As always, your comments and suggestions are always "under-demeciated"!

PS: If anyone knows of a 64-bit General MIDI plug-in, I would appreciate any information on such a plug-in. It would be particularly advantageous if such a plug-in were free or "Donation-ware". Thank you.
    Last edited by mr_es335; 05-05-2019 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Updated attachment

Default Re: Tutorial: Working with SS and MWS Workspace Views

Hi, just read your memo. Just a think, the Key to the MWS is "alt" and not "Ctrl". shift/alt/F to confirm view -> save default-> alt/F to recall view. Am I wrong ?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Tutorial: Working with SS and MWS Workspace Views

ivanoff,
    Just a think, the Key to the MWS is "alt" and not "Ctrl". Am I wrong ?
    ... Yes, I believe that you are. At least according to the MWS HelpFile.

In Bob's tutorial, "The Midi WorkShop Main Window" mention is made there of using [Alt-Shift-F1] to save the SS Alt workspace.

Also, "You may program the Ctrl F-Keys by setting all window sizes and positions and pressing [Shift-Ctrl] and the applicable F-Key (example Shift-Ctrl-F1, Shift-Ctrl-F2.) You may recall these views by simply pressing Ctrl and the applicable F-key."