Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 64-bit Shades

Default Re: 64-bit Shades

Thanks Micro. I appreciate all the work you’ve done for the SS community.

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    Also on my www.Learnsawstudio.com I have all the shades there and next week I will have time to convert all of them to 64bit if it as simple as opening up the shade and change some code. If I can I will post them on the site free like the others.
    So awesome!!! Thank you :-)
    i7 8700K ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty Gaming Pro 64GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4-3000 Palit GeForce 1050ti KalmX StarTech PEX1394B3 with 2x FireStudio Mobile daisy chain over 1394A [dual boot] Win10 Pro (1709) on Samsung960 Pro/ Win 7 Pro 64 on Evo 850 Propellerhead Reason 10 & 8.3 SawStudio Lite 5.6 Drawmer MC2.1 Adam A7X Avantone MixCubes Gibson 74-75 Byrdland Heartfield RR-8 Fender Cybertwin FE & SE Lexicon PCM81 Peavey Rock Master Digitech GSP2101 Dual SDisc GLab LMS-1 Tech 21 Power Engine 60

3. Default Re: 64-bit Shades

Quote Originally Posted by Todd R View Post
    So awesome!!! Thank you :-)
    Can you show us how to open them up and change the code? Can this be done with SAC 32bit shades to convert them to 64bit shades?

Blog Entries

dbarrow,

A couple of things:

First, I am not too sure just what "code" Microstudio is referring to - but the .shd and/or .dll files contain - at least from what I can determine, 261 bitmaps. Then again, I am not an assembly language programmer - so, I am willing to admit that there may be something that I am missing here.

Name:  resourcehacker.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  84.1 KB

Second, yes, any 32-bit shade can be converted to 64-bit. This being said, I believe that there was a change to the graphics from v3 to v4. It has been a bit since I updated mine - but this needs to be confirmed. This would mean that any v3 shade would not only need to be converted to 64-bit, but that some of the actual graphic content would need to be updated as well.
    Last edited by mr_es335; 01-16-2019 at 01:01 PM.

5. Default Re: 64-bit Shades

I have a 32bit shade that I modified to be how I want it. It runs in SAC 32bit v4. I would like to convert it myself to 64 bit. What do I do? How can I open it in Resource Hacker, make whatever changes and then save it in a form that works with SAC64 (or SAW64)?

Blog Entries

Hello,

I am working on a tutorial...

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    Also on my www.Learnsawstudio.com I have all the shades there and next week I will have time to convert all of them to 64bit if it as simple as opening up the shade and change some code. If I can I will post them on the site free like the others.

Thank you so much! I will likely end up downloading one of your 64 bit shades (I already have the 32 bit ones) when I upgrade.