Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 64-bit Shades

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default 64-bit Shades

Hello,

To keep the sticky from going to far south, I thought that a new post might be warranted.

Regarding the Grey shade, Michael stated:
    I am hoping the Grey shade for SawStudio becomes available in 64 bit. It’s what I am used to seeing.
    ...In all honesty...I rather doubt that this shade will ever be updated. This being said, why not give Brett a shout and see what he will do.

If he does not want to perform the update himself, I could do it, as long as he said it was OK.
    * Note: There would be a small update fee...as it can be a bit of work to do al of this.

If anyone else is interested in having me update a shade, then please let me know as well. Again, as long as the original developer said it was alight to do so.

Default Re: 64-bit Shades

Is there a toolkit and specification for producing 64 bit shades?

Dominic

Blog Entries

Hello,

In checking out the actual bitmaps - these all appear to the same size and bit depth.

The 32-bit SAC_Graphics.dll is 40,608 KB
    The 64-bit SAC_Graphics.dll is 40,656 KB

Note: I gather that all that is required is to use Resource Hacker to replace the required bitmaps in the 64-bit SAC_Graphics.dll? Correct?
    * I changed the MAIN_BKGRND.bmp image and overwrote the existing dll - and all worked as it should. Finally, a rename of the dll to shd and all is good to go.

Hi Dell , I would be happy to pay you for it. I use the SAW Studio Simple Shade , cant remeber who the creator was , maybe somebody on the forum does , but that would be awesome !

I purchased it from Brett Brandon. I found an old post that you and he were on , is he an acquaintance of yours ? His domain is up for sale. Here*s a link to the post. http://www.sawstudiouser.com/forums/...-Brett-Brandon
    Last edited by Paul Helmers; 01-07-2019 at 06:14 PM.

hmmmm, verrrry interesting, I always use one of the PT shades...dark silver...I dig the pink TC display one too

it's kind of a dealbreaker for me...I best peruse the RML site some more...

Anyone know which shades are currently available/ have been ported over for SAW64?
    Last edited by Todd R; 01-08-2019 at 05:52 PM. Reason: new question has come to light
    i7 8700K| ASRock Z370 Fatal1ty| 64GB Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4-3000| Palit GeForce 1050ti KalmX| RME UFX+| Win10 Pro (21H2) / Win 7 Pro 64| Propellerhead Reason 10 & 8.3| SawStudio Full64| Drawmer MC2.1| Adam A7X| Avantone MixCubes| Gibson 74-75 Byrdland & ES355 '64 RI| Lexicon PCM80 & 81| MesaBoogie TriAxis| Peavey Rock Master| Digitech GSP2101 Dual| RJM RG-16| Masotti MXM| VHT2902 & 2562| EV 12L Classics| Fender Cybertwin FE & SE| Sound Devices 722| Rode K2 & WGII| Sennheiser MKE2| DPA6060

Blog Entries

T,
    Anyone know which shades are currently available/ have been ported over for SAW64?
    ....See here...[click me]

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Helmers View Post
    Hi Dell , I would be happy to pay you for it. I use the SAW Studio Simple Shade , cant remeber who the creator was , maybe somebody on the forum does , but that would be awesome !
    I also use this shade and love it. Has anyone converted it to 64 bit yet?

Blog Entries

Also on my www.Learnsawstudio.com I have all the shades there and next week I will have time to convert all of them to 64bit if it as simple as opening up the shade and change some code. If I can I will post them on the site free like the others.

Thanks Micro. I appreciate all the work you’ve done for the SS community.