Close

Default 64 Bit Metronome

Can anyone recommend a good metronome to work with Sawstudio64?

Blog Entries

Default Re: 64 Bit Metronome

I just have a saved edl with 4 regions setup as metronome. I can open it up and setup a easy with no need for a plugin. If you have to have a plugin just google "plugin metronome" there are a bunch of free ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    I just have a saved edl with 4 regions setup as metronome. I can open it up and setup a easy with no need for a plugin. If you have to have a plugin just google "plugin metronome" there are a bunch of free ones.
    I might have to do that, I have already tried the google approach and nothing looks that good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Callaway View Post
    I might have to do that, I have already tried the google approach and nothing looks that good
    Just make sure you save it to another name so it's there for you the next time

Bruce... looks like you are registered for the Midi WorkShop... use the Click Conductor Track there... great metronome which follows a complex tempomap if needed.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Bruce... looks like you are registered for the Midi WorkShop... use the Click Conductor Track there... great metronome which follows a complex tempomap if needed.

Bob L
    That's true Bob, I haven't used it before but will do that now

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post

Bob L
    Yes that is another great way and you are not using an audio track.

Read how the conductor track works... point it to any midi sound module or vst synth... adjust the notes up or down to play the sounds you want from any drum patch... then save the conductor track settings... now its as easy as placing your cursor down the timeline to the length you want and clicking the Click Conductor track create option... done... and it can easily be adjusted live during playback by just clicking up or down in the Metronome icon... it will also follow a complex tempomap and time sig changes.

Bob L