Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: thank you! and question on Native plugin 64bit API

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSonic View Post
    I had an email exchange with Jon Marshall Smith (JMS Audioware) today and he expressed openness to porting his plugins to SAWStudio 64 compatible versions - hopefully he will be in touch with Bob shortly as well.

Does anyone know any contacts at Anwida, and whether they are even actively supporting their SAW plugins currently? After Sonoris and JMS Audioware that would be the next third party developer that issued a large amount of SAW native plugins - so it might be valuable to contact on possible porting as well.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson
    Very cool.

FWIW, http://www.anwida.com/ is still there, and the copyright info at the bottom has "2019" in it, so the tech support form might very well work:

http://www.anwida.com/contact.asp?ct=2

My last contact with Massimiliano Tonelli of ANWIDA Soft was in mid-2014 at support2 at anwida dot com, FYI. The other email adresses and contact options on the site are at http://www.anwida.com/contact.asp?ct=0
    Last edited by Dave Labrecque; 01-15-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

I sent an email earlier today.
    Michael McInnis Productions

I heard back from Massimiliano, and I hope we might see something from Anwida.
    Michael McInnis Productions

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Fingers and toes crossed.
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    Thank you! This would be awesome!
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    Very cool.

FWIW, http://www.anwida.com/ is still there, and the copyright info at the bottom has "2019" in it, so the tech support form might very well work:

http://www.anwida.com/contact.asp?ct=2
    A (dot)asp page is a dynamic web page. The copyright info would change automatically when the server clock strikes midnight on December 31st.

I emailed Pieter about Sonoris plugins and asked him to contact Bob in regard to 64 bit conversion. He responded to say he has sent an email to Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Wink0r View Post
    A (dot)asp page is a dynamic web page. The copyright info would change automatically when the server clock strikes midnight on December 31st.
    You sure? It says "© ANWIDA Soft 1997-2019 - All rights reserved - Company / Privacy Policy".

I guess that would make sense. Interesting.
    Becket, Massachusetts

I emailed Anwida Support last week, asking if their plug-ins were available in 64-bit versions. They replied that they are not. However, I didn't ask whether they would consider porting them to 64-bit, so maybe there's hope.

I managed to convert a couple of 32-bit Anwida plugs to 64-bit using jBridge, and making up .ini files in SAW 64. They seem to work fine.

Roger

Quote Originally Posted by radiorog View Post
    I emailed Anwida Support last week, asking if their plug-ins were available in 64-bit versions. They replied that they are not. However, I didn't ask whether they would consider porting them to 64-bit, so maybe there's hope.

I managed to convert a couple of 32-bit Anwida plugs to 64-bit using jBridge, and making up .ini files in SAW 64. They seem to work fine.

Roger
    I also sent a message via their support portal. Perhaps if enough of us that use the products reach out, there will be enough interest shown to warrant the upgrade.
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV