Close

Blog Entries

Default Tutorial: Tutorial-Using Midi WorkShop – 64-Bit

Good day,

The following article is an update to a previous article with a focus on the 64-bit version of Midi Workshop.

The tutorial is accompanied by a ZIP file.

Here is the article: [Click_me]

Here is the ZIP file: [Click_me]

What I hope that you will discover - if you have not yet already done so, - is just how intuitive SS and MWS are to work with. I only wish that others will set aside their prejudices for a moment and take SS and MWS out for a serious ride sometime. I simply could not imagine myself working in any other manner as I have discovered with SS and SMWS.

As always, I sincerely hope that this tutorial will be of some practicable use to you as you continue on in your musical endeavors.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Tutorial: Tutorial-Using Midi WorkShop – 64-Bit

Good day,

I have recently updated this tutorial...correcting a couple of textual errors and adding a few other snippets of information.

As I state in this tutorial, "In all honestly, I really do not understand why some would ***8211; actually many it would appear, disparage a software application that is as intuitive and as efficient as is Midi WorkShop. How Bob has integrated Midi Workshop into the SAWStudio environment is truly a work of absolute genius!

And though to some, Bob's methodology may be a bit esoteric ***8211; or even "outside of the box" so-to-speak ***8211; if would be an interesting notion if it were discovered that we all have been guilty at the outset of simply using the wrong box in the first place? An interesting notion indeed!
    "

Here is the article: [Click_me]

Here is the ZIP file: [Click_me]

If you have never taken a moment-or-tow to see just how well MWS integrates with SS - then this tutorial may just be a means for your to be able to explore this incredible integration!

And remember, comments and suggestions are always appreciated!
    Last edited by mr_es335; 11-28-2019 at 07:05 PM.