Close

Default update from JMS Audioware on SAW 64-bit

I had another email exchange a couple of days ago with Jon Marshall Smith regarding updating the JMS Audioware SAW native plugins to support the new 64bit format. He said he might have some time in the next few weeks to actually dive into doing it. Perhaps courteous emails to jon at jms-audioware dot com letting him know that you are also interested in these (along with being ok with the possible upgrade fees for them) would give him more incentive to make these happen.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Blog Entries

Default Re: update from JMS Audioware on SAW 64-bit

Great to hear this!

Thanks for taking the initiative, Steve!
    " It is one of the most beautiful compensations in life … that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bill Corkery Productions
    Studio for Creative Audio

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSonic View Post
    I had another email exchange a couple of days ago with Jon Marshall Smith regarding updating the JMS Audioware SAW native plugins to support the new 64bit format. He said he might have some time in the next few weeks to actually dive into doing it. Perhaps courteous emails to jon at jms-audioware dot com letting him know that you are also interested in these (along with being ok with the possible upgrade fees for them) would give him more incentive to make these happen.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson
    You Got It! Will Do! Thanks, Steve!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Quote Originally Posted by TotalSonic;217471Perhaps courteous emails to [B
    jon at jms-audioware dot com[/B] letting him know that you are also interested in these (along with being ok with the possible upgrade fees for them) would give him more incentive to make these happen.
    I'll happily support (financially) any developer who is willing to update SAW native plugins.

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Digital View Post
    I'll happily support (financially) any developer who is willing to update SAW native plugins.
    Ditto.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com