Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Melodyne users notice...

Anyone using Celemony Melodyne 4.x should note that Bob has fixed SAW so it no longer crashes when Melodyne is used as a plugin. The updated program is available for download in the registered users link of rmllabs.com. This is great news for those of us who have... let's say, "less than perfect" talent at the other end of the mic cord. I've fixed out-of-tune acoustic guitars and double-stop fiddle notes with the DNA feature.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.

Default Re: Melodyne users notice...

Great news. I've been using a really old version of Melodyne for years and now I will finally upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rupert View Post
    Anyone using Celemony Melodyne 4.x should note that Bob has fixed SAW so it no longer crashes when Melodyne is used as a plugin. The updated program is available for download in the registered users link of rmllabs.com. This is great news for those of us who have... let's say, "less than perfect" talent at the other end of the mic cord. I've fixed out-of-tune acoustic guitars and double-stop fiddle notes with the DNA feature.
    Good news!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

This also has fixed realtime preview of drum loops in Stylus. It now seems SAW provides more info about where it is in a tempo map.
    Michael McInnis Productions

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    This also has fixed realtime preview of drum loops in Stylus. It now seems SAW provides more info about where it is in a tempo map.
    Cool!!
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording

Does anyone know if we can move notes around in the VST in SAW and hear them (no doubt in live mode, if at all) -- like in the stand-alone program?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    Does anyone know if we can move notes around in the VST in SAW and hear them (no doubt in live mode, if at all) -- like in the stand-alone program?
    You definitely cannot hear the moved notes when NOT in Live mode, and for the life of me I can't get SAW to go into live mode. Right clicking on the triangle icon on the plugin and/or the play button in the upper client area or hitting "L" on the keyboard just throws up a notification saying "No Live Inputs Have Been Assigned". I don't know what I'm doing incorrectly...
    Last edited by Richard Rupert; 07-05-2019 at 05:24 AM.
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Rupert View Post
    You definitely cannot hear the moved notes when NOT in Live mode, and for the life of me I can't get SAW to go into live mode. Right clicking on the triangle icon on the plugin and/or the play button in the upper client area or hitting "L" on the keyboard just throws up a notification saying "No Live Inputs Have Been Assigned". I don't know what I'm doing incorrectly...
    How 'bout if you assign a live input?

Select one of your hardware inputs as Input Source at the top of a mixer channel strip. Funky workaround in this context, but that's how I get SAW into Live Mode.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

If you are using SAC as a front-end to SAW, then Live mode is inactive... just press play and let the engine run to hear notes being adjusted.

Bob L

As far as I can tell you do not get the live preview of note adjustment even when SAW’s engine is live.
    Michael McInnis Productions