Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Anwida Plugin repeated authorization

Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    Now I have a problem

Who knows the installer file name?

I've built a new machine and have to re-install anwida myself. I have it - just a matter of finding it.
    I have a few Anwida installers... I'm not even sure what they all are anymore. The version numbers are part of the filenames but I'm only going to list the alpha parts.

ntmpss, pareq, spazioss, equopackss, asdxrlss

I also have ASAppActivator files in that folder. I haven't installed these in many years.

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Naturally Digital View Post
    ntmpss
    My guess is that that is the one. I only had the NaTive Modulation Pack - now to look though the stack of old drives. I recently went though this looking for something else. I wound up throwing away many of the floppys and burned cds that I had created for archival purposes that no longer would read.

So much for history - it is not saying much that my memory is my best long term storage device. A few more decades and that too will be ashes to ashes...

Thanks.
    Last edited by jmh; 12-26-2019 at 01:21 PM.

I never found the installer - or the activator. But after a couple of false starts, I got it going. Here is how:

I copied the anwida plugins, associated files and sub-directory from an old SStudio installation's Native_PlugIns folder to the new machine. When you use one of the plugins for the first time, it creates the needed registry entries. Once they exist, you can edit the FR field(s) as described earlier in this thread.

John