Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Problem With 768 Vertical Resolution

Quote Originally Posted by cgrafx View Post
    there isn't any way that there won't be a difference between 100% and 125%. Those will be two completely different screen resolutions.
    All that happens is the whole SAW window gets smaller. The Channel strip still does not show anything above the Pan slider. Trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom M View Post
    All that happens is the whole SAW window gets smaller. The Channel strip still does not show anything above the Pan slider. Trust me on this one.
    Then you haven't reset the screen because when you change from 100% to 125% the actual addressable pixels change.

I have been through this on my Lenovo and 4 surface tablets. When you change the screen you have to relaunch SAC and may actually have to restart the system.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Yeah, I did reset to 100%. I'll have to get back to this on Tuesday. My wife and I just put together a Labor Day weekend trip and we are headed out the door!

Thanks for the input so far. To be continued.

Once you change the screen resolution, you need to clear the F-Key file and restart SAC... then the screen size will adjust to the new res and fill the screen... reset your Fkeys and resave the FKey Default File.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    Once you change the screen resolution, you need to clear the F-Key file and restart SAC... then the screen size will adjust to the new res and fill the screen... reset your Fkeys and resave the FKey Default File.

Bob L
    'Couldn't resist checking in with the hotel's wifi connection. Yeah, Bob...that got back the MUTE and SOLO buttons, but not anything above them. I'm satisfied with that, so thanks and goodnight to all!

It's the "E" Mixer.I took a screen shot, but this forum is not allowing me to upload it, regardless of how small I make the file.

My resolution is set correctly. Dang!
    E and Z mixers show the same thing. You're sure you've selected the right F-key view file? Even if not, you should be able to grab borders and stretch the view to the full height of your screen. What happens when you try to drag borders vertically?

One other thing to check: go to your desktop, right-click on it, then click on Display Settings. Be sure scaling is set to 100%.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

You must be doing something wrong, Tom. Setting the scaling to a higher value makes things look bigger, not smaller. Sounds like you're selecting lower-rez F-key files. Check my instructions in my other reply.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

The E mixer height is determined by the height of the SAW window. Make the Saw window full screen and the E mixer height will also be full screen

Mark