Close

Default only 8 output channels ?

Hello, as far as I understand, there are only 8 output channels in SAC (by default?).
    But I have 16 on my hardware card and I want to split input signal to more than 8 outputs... Is that possible?

Default Re: only 8 output channels ?

There are 8 stereo hardware out chans on EACH of 24 mixers in SAC... thats a lot of outputs to play with.

Bob L

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    There are 8 stereo hardware out chans on EACH of 24 mixers in SAC... thats a lot of outputs to play with.

Bob L
    SAC is FAR BEYOND what most other mixers do. I mixed a three band show last weekend on an X32 rig. I sure missed SAC. Most of my SAC mix sessions/templates have at least 20+ things baked in that most other mixers can't do: parallel compression buses, copies of channels that serve as FX sends, all kinds of monitor mix stuff, with channel EQ FX, etc on each person's individual stereo mix, etc. Plus, I can record it all right into SAW64.

Thanks, Bob. Keep up the awesome work.

Quote Originally Posted by dbarrow View Post
    SAC is FAR BEYOND what most other mixers do. I mixed a three band show last weekend on an X32 rig. I sure missed SAC. Most of my SAC mix sessions/templates have at least 20+ things baked in that most other mixers can't do: parallel compression buses, copies of channels that serve as FX sends, all kinds of monitor mix stuff, with channel EQ FX, etc on each person's individual stereo mix, etc. Plus, I can record it all right into SAW64.

Thanks, Bob. Keep up the awesome work.
    +1
    Richard
    Green Valley Recording
    My cats have nine lives; my life has nine cats.