Close

Default Migrate SAWBasic to new computer

I've been a SAWBasic user for years! The program is current at version 2.8. Is this version compatible with Windows 10? My old (original) computer was running Win 7. I streamed SAWBasic when I bought the software. So I don't have a hard copy to load into the new computer running Windows 10. How would I get SAWBasic into my new computer from my old computer?
    Thanks!
    Ken S

Blog Entries

Default Re: Migrate SAWBasic to new computer

Ken,

I would like to respond to your queries...

Q1. SAWStudio Basic
    R1Yes, SAWStudio Basic will be compatible with Windows 10 - as long as you use "Compatibility Mode" - as you would have done with Windows 7.

Q2. I streamed SAWBasic when I bought the software. So I don't have a hard copy to load into the new computer running Windows 10. How would I get SAWBasic into my new computer from my old computer?
    R2. If you are registered user, then you should be able to download a copy from the "registered user" portal of the RML Web site. I would check with Bob on this one.
    * Note: You could copy the entire SAWBasic folder from one system to another - but this option is really not recommended - as long as there are other options available to you.

I do hope this helps you, Ken?
    Last edited by mr_es335; 01-11-2024 at 09:13 PM.