Hi
I've loaded up a beta version of the SAC -> TIO converter.
It's a simple tool that 'translates' the messages of the SAC HW-IO interface to the yamaha control messages for the TIO stagebox.
- Run the tiocontrol.exe from https://download.satlive.audio/sac/TioControl.zip
- Right click on the area at the left. This will open up a setup - menu
- Enable the entry 'Update Value Display' to show the information in the area at the right ( gain and phantom)
- Click on each of the TIOx entries to set the IP address of each Tio. Tio 1 will receive channels 1--16, Tio 2 17 -- 32 and so on. Note that you must use the configuration IP of the Tio (which might differ from the Dante IP). Use the R-Control software to set those ips.
- Note the IP shown at the top of the window.

In SAC
- View -> IOIH Control
- Options -> IO Interface Hardware Device Setup
- I/O Interface Name / Ip -> Set to the IP shown in the TioControl window
- I/O Interface Port -> Use either the default port 27659 (also default in TioControl) or set to the same port as set in the TioControl -> Set Port window
- Activate Active I/O Interface TCP/IP control -> Connection should be established
- Use Mic - Gain setting to control gain of the TIO.
- Use Pad to add a 16dB pad ( this enables you to use the full gain range of the Tio ( -6dB to 65dB)
- Use 48V to control the phantom power of the TIO(s)

WARNINGS
- This is a beta version
- The I/O Hardware Interface in SAC seems not to be quite perfect, especial on save/restore/recall/scenes
- Use on your own risk

HINT
- Being a 32bit win app itself the use of TCP/IP allows the TioControl to work with both SAC32 and SAC64.

Enjoy

Tomy