Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Machine Build

Hey Guys....has Bob come up with a new recommendation for a Window 10...64 bit platform (hardware) processor and memory...I've been looking around here and didn't see any.
    He recommended hardware for me before (XP Pro days) and it was rock solid up till this point.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Machine Build

TGB,

To answer your question, from what I have been able to ascertain on the forum, Bob has not made any particular recommendations.

As a suggestion, why not discuss this with him directly?

This being said, I do believe that the version of WIN10 is helpful to know...such as Windows 10 LTSC.

From the User Manual, v1.1, page 22

3.1.1 System Requirements
    SAWStudio is designed to run under Microsoft Windows 7 or higher - 64 bit OS, on a high-end PC-compatible system.

SAWStudio requires a Pentium II-450 or higher with as much RAM as possible. The current min requirement is 1024 Mb. The video card must handle 1024 x 768 or higher at 65,000 colors. SAWStudio requires at least one Windows-compatible, 16-bit or higher audio device and supports up to 24 stereo devices (48 simultaneous inputs/outputs).

Hope this helps?

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Machine Build

Quote Originally Posted by TGB View Post
    Hey Guys....has Bob come up with a new recommendation for a Window 10...64 bit platform (hardware) processor and memory...I've been looking around here and didn't see any.
    He recommended hardware for me before (XP Pro days) and it was rock solid up till this point.
    I am building a new PC to run Win10 and SAW/MWS on you can check it out here.