Close

Default sawstudiouser.com index page currently not directing to this forum

Bob - Not sure if you are aware of it - but if one goes to sawstudiouser.com directly it gives a generic "HostPapa" splash page, and does not lead to this forum. I have to enter the url of sawstudiouser.com/forums in order to get here. That will most likely result in much less users or people interested in SAW/SAC being able to access this forum.

Best regards,
    Steve Berson

Default Re: sawstudiouser.com index page currently not directing to this forum

I saw that and was prepared for the worst.
    Went to RMLLabs.com and the forum was on the pulldown list under Support. Not exactly intuitive either.
    Glad to see everything's okay.

Scott

This started happening a few weeks ago. Just add /forums and you'll get here.
    Mike Bizanovich
    Wheeling, WV

I get a '404 Not Found' when I try to go to 'Registered Users Download' at rmllabs.com... anyone else see this?

Blog Entries

Hello,

Yep...me too...maybe Bob is doing some updates??

Is it just a coincidence that I recently switched to that webhost?

Signed up last October...