Close

Default Is there a quick way to import multiple sound files as regions into a SS session?

In SAWPro, one could use Rail Jon Rogut's EDL Investigator to import multiple sound files as regions into an edit list. I can't find a way to do this in SAW Studio Lite. I've searched the help file and this forum on the terms "Import Multiple" and get no results.

Anyone know whether and how this can be done in a single process, as opposed to opening one at a time?

Thanks!

Rod

Default Re: Is there a quick way to import multiple sound files as regions into a SS session?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod Pullman View Post
    In SAWPro, one could use Rail Jon Rogut's EDL Investigator to import multiple sound files as regions into an edit list. I can't find a way to do this in SAW Studio Lite. I've searched the help file and this forum on the terms "Import Multiple" and get no results.

Anyone know whether and how this can be done in a single process, as opposed to opening one at a time?

Thanks!

Rod
    Start by looking at the use of Libraries. I believe SAW Lite has 2 libraries(?). You can open a folder of soundfiles there and import one or many at once in numerous ways through very simple key commands.

Default Re: Is there a quick way to import multiple sound files as regions into a SS session?

Quote Originally Posted by UpTilDawn View Post
    Start by looking at the use of Libraries. I believe SAW Lite has 2 libraries(?). You can open a folder of soundfiles there and import one or many at once in numerous ways through very simple key commands.
    Ah, very good. Thank you, thank you!

rs

Blog Entries