Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default Re: Using a compressor on the ouput

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G. View Post
    On the other hand, if you're looking for a great multi-band compressor - Waves C-4 is very nice!
    And the C-4 is 80% off right now - for only $29!!
    Fwiw. The C-4 has build in latency and will not work in SAC.
    Peter Olsen

Hardware: Asus Prime Z690-P D4, Intel Core i5-12600K, 8 GB ram, 500GB NVMe SSD, 2 RayDAT, 2 DSB2408 preamp/converters.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using a compressor on the ouput

Good day,

Just a note of thanks to all who has provided various snippets of information - all of which is very undemeciated!

Due to some bits of info however - I have opted for a more conventional approach and will be looking at some light-weight speakers, namely a pair of Cerwin Vega's CVE-10, a double fork, which is then mounted on a single stand.

I will be testing out this configuration this coming Monday, DV - and will keep y'all apprised of the developments.

Thanks again!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Using a compressor on the ouput

Good day,

The testing on Monday went very, very well - though they only had one speaker for the testing.

What was even more interesting was the younger folk there who were very curious about my "live rig" box. I spent the better part of an hour showing them both SAC and SAW - and in particular, the integration between the two of these software applications.

When asking the price, I told them the pricing for both the 32-bit and the 64-bit versions and most commented that for what they were seeing - the pricing was very reasonable. Interesting!

Lastly, I was very glad to see that my adapter bracket that holds the three guitars was able to be adapted to the single speaker stand. I will provide pics when all is completed.

Thanks again for everyone's assistance.