Close

Default Anyone want this SAC/SAW system?

It has been a long time since I have visited SAC/SAW forums! Am still doing live sound and recording. I am now using 3 Mackie DL32r and 1 Mackie DL16 all operated with iPads and Apple AirPort Extreme routers running Mackie Master Fader. Have sold one of my SAC/SAW systems. Second system is available at no cost to any one that can pick it up in Arlington TX. All is in a 16 space SKB case with two displays mounted in case covers. 24 inputs with from 3 Bheringer 8 channel A to D and rack mount PC holding RME input card and two hard drives. Also has Notebook computer for remote operation using NetGear WiFi connection. Both SAC & SAW are paid licenses (I know Bob is willing to transfer ownership). If interested contact me at Glass50@att.net, I can send pics. You can see what I do at www.DavidGlassSoundServices.com

I will always be grateful to Bob for introducing me to digital audio many years ago. The reason for switching to Mackie is smaller size & weight plus ease of control with up to 6 Apple iPads. I often give bands onstage iPads to set their own monitor mixes.
    David www.DavidGlassSoundServices.com
    SAC/SAW System: I3 cpu, Intel SSD for Software & WD3200 300gb for Data, RME HDSP9652, 3 ADA8000, optical drive, dual 20" displays, AmpedWireless HiPwr router, Shure wireless talkback mic, SAC, SAWlite, Reverb, Frequency Analyzer, Levelizer, WaveLab, WinAmp.
    Remote: Lenovo 16" notebook, 20" 2nd display, BCF 8 channel Fader pack.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone want this SAC/SAW system?

David,

By-the-way...a very Happy B'Lated B'Day to you you!!!

I would love your system...but a bit too far from Texas..especially at the moment!

Maybe later...?
    Last edited by mr_es335; 03-28-2020 at 01:02 PM.