Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Automate virtual tracks/layers

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    No offense intended. Nothing wrong with dark. We need more of it, actually. (I'm considering a latent goth phase for myself, actually.)
    Pics?

Quote Originally Posted by John Ludlow View Post
    Pics?
    Fraid not. (doing you a solid)
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    No offense intended. Nothing wrong with dark. We need more of it, actually. (I'm considering a latent goth phase for myself, actually.)

I thought the toilet paper bandits were a national phenom. No? (sidebar: I still haven't figured out what the heck that was all about. )
    At first, people thought others were hoarding TP and causing a shortage, but apparently grocery store TP for home use is a different product from what's used in offices, restaurants, etc. The demand for both had been extremely consistent, so "just in time" inventory was appropriate. The pandemic and the rapid shift from everywhere else to home caused a corresponding shift in demand from commercial TP to home TP. Took awhile for suppliers to sort that out.

And I think goth Dave is a great idea.
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Alexander View Post
    At first, people thought others were hoarding TP and causing a shortage, but apparently grocery store TP for home use is a different product from what's used in offices, restaurants, etc. The demand for both had been extremely consistent, so "just in time" inventory was appropriate. The pandemic and the rapid shift from everywhere else to home caused a corresponding shift in demand from commercial TP to home TP. Took awhile for suppliers to sort that out.
    Ah. Never occurred to me.

And I think goth Dave is a great idea.
    Not as much fun during lock-down, I gotta say. At least my cat thinks I'm cool.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

For me I just put the files that are in layers on other empty tracks and name them. With 120 tracks I never run out. That way I can add automation, effects, etc. and the track it there in full view.

6. Default Re: Automate virtual tracks/layers

Now if we could just have an automated toilet paper roll changer !