Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acustica Audio

1. Talking Acustica Audio

Hello guys ,
    For a long time I worked in a studio, I was always in love with SAWSTUDIO, I had to unfortunately change DAW due to the market and the studio was not my property, but always looking and playing with SAW, which has always been my passion.
    Time passed and today 2 years have passed since I no longer work in the studio, the age has arrived, .
    but this week I downloaded the demo version just to be able to play, despite the limitations, I could feel the pleasure of being able to use SAW, this pleasure that has always fascinated me, the way of working with SAW.
    I took the opportunity to test the plugins from Acustica Audio, then I came across that I can't use them in SAW, even though they are 64 bits.

sorry for this long text just to ask for help in the execution of ACUSTICA plugins, but I would like to place here my pleasure in being able to use SAW even if momentary.

thank you

Fabio Ramon

Default Re: Acustica Audio

You should be able to use those plugins directly in the 64 bit version of SAWStudio.

Read the helpfile section on VST plugins and the .ini method of installation... that should allow the plugins to work just fine.

If not... you could try BlueCat Patchwork plugin as a bridge... that would allow all kinds of vst 2 and 3 plugins to work in SAWStudio.

Be sure to check the current price reduction sale at the online store... now may be the perfect time for you to jump into the current SAWStudio and continue your enjoyment.

Bob L

3. Default Re: Acustica Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    You should be able to use those plugins directly in the 64 bit version of SAWStudio.

Read the helpfile section on VST plugins and the .ini method of installation... that should allow the plugins to work just fine.

If not... you could try BlueCat Patchwork plugin as a bridge... that would allow all kinds of vst 2 and 3 plugins to work in SAWStudio.

Be sure to check the current price reduction sale at the online store... now may be the perfect time for you to jump into the current SAWStudio and continue your enjoyment.

Bob L

sawstudio does not run vst 2 and 3 64 bit plugins natively?

SAWStudio64 does run vst 2 plugins natively... just not vst 3 plugins.

Bob L

Blog Entries

Hello,

Support VST2, VST3, AAX, AU (macOS only) plug-in formats.
    Compatible with Windows 10 1909

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Hello,

Support VST2, VST3, AAX, AU (macOS only) plug-in formats.
    Compatible with Windows 10 1909
    What does this mean, Dell?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Dave,

Maybe he is using WIN7?
    Last edited by mr_es335; 08-06-2020 at 08:26 AM.

8. Default Re: Acustica Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    SAWStudio64 does run vst 2 plugins natively... just not vst 3 plugins.

Bob L
    I tried anyway, he is on the list, but
    the following message "trouble loading plugin" appears

hi Bob, is there an upgrade price from SawLite to Sawfull 32 or SawFull 64 ?

Send me an email and I will upgrade your Lite to Full... then if you want to move to the 64 bit, use the upgrade from SAWStudio 32 to SAWStudio64.

Bob L