Close

Default 64 Bit Third Party SS Native Plugins?

Hi all, it's been a little while since I've posted here. I'm curious if older third party native SS plugins are working in the 64 bit version of SS? Or have any native plugin developers updated their plugins to 64 bit?

Thanks!
    Michael

Blog Entries

Default Re: 64 Bit Third Party SS Native Plugins?

Michael,

Can you be a bit more specific?

I know that if they are still 32-bit only,then "No!"...unless, of course, you "wrap" them...not sure if this works for DX/native plug-ins?

PS: I know that Sonoris is still at 32-bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Michael,

Can you be a bit more specific?

I know that if they are still 32-bit only,then "No!"...unless, of course, you "wrap" them...not sure if this works for DX/native plug-ins?

PS: I know that Sonoris is still at 32-bit.
    Basically I'm wondering if any third party native plugins have been updated to work with SS 64 bit? I've checked Sonoris, JMS, and Anwida and couldn't find any info (Anwida's site is just a 'coming soon' teaser page now). I don't think that there's a way to wrap 32 bit native plugins to work in SS 64 bit?

I'm testing the 64 version of SS and it's working very well with various VST plugins, but without the ability to automate VSTs I would still have the need for some native options.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Naz View Post
    Basically I'm wondering if any third party native plugins have been updated to work with SS 64 bit? I've checked Sonoris, JMS, and Anwida and couldn't find any info (Anwida's site is just a 'coming soon' teaser page now). I don't think that there's a way to wrap 32 bit native plugins to work in SS 64 bit?

I'm testing the 64 version of SS and it's working very well with various VST plugins, but without the ability to automate VSTs I would still have the need for some native options.
    I'm sold on Sonoris plugins and would buy more (the whole lot again) if they were 64bit SawStudio Native. Excellent plugins. I wrote Peter long ago but have not received a reply. Perhaps more input from RML Labs users would be of influence.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

I've just sent an email off to Peter at Sonoris inquiring what it would take to get the plugins updated to 64 bit.

If he gets back to me with a number of some sort, lets see if we can organize a group buy to make it worth his time.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Last time I checked into it, everyone was waiting for documentation from RML.
    Michael McInnis Productions

Just checked in with Bob regarding this. He is working on documentation. Obviously lots of craziness in the world these days, so its slow going, but it is on the active list of things needing to get completed.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrafx View Post
    Just checked in with Bob regarding this. He is working on documentation. Obviously lots of craziness in the world these days, so its slow going, but it is on the active list of things needing to get completed.
    Thanks for following up with Peter and Bob!
    This could really be a game changer for me.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com