Close

Blog Entries

Default OT: A New Way to Perform Live

Good day,

As I am a regular contributor on a number of amp sim forums, many discussions centre around keeping things as simple as is possible during a performance - especially solo performances.

In particular, considerable dialog centres around various applications such as Ableton, Cantabile, Garageband, and others.

To introduce these folks to the way in which I perform, I have written the following article entitled, "A New Way to Perform Live" in the hopes of generating interest in RML products.

What I have discovered however, is that on some sites that you often get "one opportunity and one opportunity only" of presenting an alternative methodology .to the way in which most folks function.

I hope that some will find this article both interesting and informative?

Thank you for your consideration.

Blog Entries

Default Re: OT: A New Way to Perform Live - UPDATE!

- UP-DATE!Good day,

I have just completed an update to the above article entitled, "A New Way to Perform Live".

In this article, I share with the reader how I use various equipment to host a live performance - in particular, from an entirely guitaristic perspective.

I sincerely believe that this particular approach is unique as a direct result of the software applications that are being employed in this live performance configuration.

I hope that you will find this text both "interesting" and of some practicable use.

Filename: A New Way to Perform Live.zip
    Size: 4.2MB