Close

1. Default Sending Program Changes in Midi Workshop

I would like to send midi changes to my guitar processor using midi workshop.

I can change the program from the midi workshop, but just can't seem to get that last step of setting program change #1 at measure 2, program change #2 at measure 10, then back to #1 at measure 15 for example.

Any hints would be appreciated.

Jamie

Default Re: Sending Program Changes in Midi Workshop

I would suggest using the Control Track in the MultiTrack.... open that view and simply place your cursor at a particular measure and the use the built-in command list to send a midi program change command... or whatever type of midi string or command you need.

Bob L

3. Default Re: Sending Program Changes in Midi Workshop

I have been trying to use the Control Track and it is not talking to my guitar processor. I've been at it for a few hours now.

The MidiWorkshop is working perfectly with changing things from form the Patch Library. Everything talks perfectly and I can select named patches "Rhythm Guitar" etc from my Patch Library. This is part of the reason I was wanting to use midi workshop so I could use the patch library names as I work through projects. I still can't figure out how to have a patch change transmitted from the midi track. For some reason I could swear I've done this before with key patches.

Jamie

4. Default Re: Sending Program Changes in Midi Workshop

Got It!!! Pencil drawing Program Change!!!

Jamie