Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bug Report

Default Re: Bug Report

Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    I guess it depends on the coder's motivation. When I looked at the man page, mediainfo is able to analyze several different types of media. Those blocks may have some arcane meaning to maybe red book cd data, or just be standard output fields that do not pertain to wav, or audio at all, or who can guess what else? I would expect that there is some wav analysis tools that some mastering facilities use - although they don't detect this particular thing or consider it an issue - otherwise it would have turned up along time ago. You and Dave are ahead of the curve!
    Gotcha. Well, it's nice to know they're out there.

Yeah, Dave worked really hard on this. He kept pushing and pushing - trying to come up with answers. Between this thread and the old one, you can see how many potential solutions he investigated. His enthusiasm and determination are contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ludlow View Post
    Gotcha. Well, it's nice to know they're out there.

Yeah, Dave worked really hard on this. He kept pushing and pushing - trying to come up with answers. Between this thread and the old one, you can see how many potential solutions he investigated. His enthusiasm and determination are contagious.
    Geeze. I did some basic logical troubleshooting (with the help of Michael McInnis, I might add), trying to chase down a permutation that would point to something. I ended up with nothing very conclusive and some things that are still a bit mysterious. You, though, John, did some serious investigating in ways I still don't understand. Hats of to you, sir!
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    Geeze. I did some basic logical troubleshooting (with the help of Michael McInnis, I might add), trying to chase down a permutation that would point to something. I ended up with nothing very conclusive and some things that are still a bit mysterious. You, though, John, did some serious investigating in ways I still don't understand. Hats of to you, sir!
    You guys all rock!! Nice work.

Impressive all around!
    Ian Alexander
    VO Talent/Audio Producer
    www.IanAlexander.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    OK... I was able to understand what you meant and was able to find a quick fix for the miscalculation.

There is a new version 1.3 already up for download.

Good detective work guys.

Thanx.

Bob L
    Awesome Fast Work on 1.3, Bob. Thanks!
    And I second the thanks to "All" concerned (including Dave) who Dave listed.
    Great forum collaboration.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com