Close

1. Unhappy Mixer has disappeared!

Hi,

I've installed Sawstudiobasic onto my Win10 (64bit version) computer. Everything is perfect except that I cannot view the mixer. I've tried the various function-key methods in case it was hiding, I've ensured that the mixer is 'ticked' in the drop down menu but it just isn't there.
    I'd be very grateful for to be pointed in the right direction to solve this - assuming it's solvable!

Many thanks
    Malx2000

Default Re: Mixer has disappeared!

Did you have a 2nd monitor attached to the system at some point?

If the mixer was on the 2nd screen it may still be trying to put itself on the 2nd (now non-existent) monitor.

There is a way to force the system back to a single monitor and I know this has been discussed on the forum before.

Unfortunately I did a quick search and couldn't find the thread, but I know the information is here somewhere.

pg
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.

3. Default Re: Mixer has disappeared!

Many thanks Philip. I DO have a second monitor in my system. I'll go 'single' and see if it pops up again.

Grateful thanks.
    Malx2000

4. Default Re: Mixer has disappeared!

That did it Philip. I can now keep what hair I have left! A great help - thanks.

Malx2000

Default Re: Mixer has disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by Malx2000 View Post
    That did it Philip. I can now keep what hair I have left! A great help - thanks.

Malx2000
    Awesome, glad that worked for you.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.