Close

Default Looking For Older Klark Teknik DN9630 Driver.

I am trying to use a DN9630 AES50 To USB Converter Box to handle Live Streams and Recording from an M32 Midas console.

I receive all input signals thru the AES50 cable, but the current driver is an absolute failure... noises... sputtering... dropouts... etc no matter what buffer size setup I choose.

This driver seems to be modeled exactly the same as the other Behringer UMC product drivers... I have a UMC404HD Behringer box that exhibits the exact same results in a new Win10 install with the current driver version (V5.0)... but if I go back to an older driver version (V3.29) it is perfect at any buffer size setting all the way down to the lowest latency settings.

I'm hoping to see a similar result with the DN9630... but I cannot find any older driver versions anywhere online... perhaps one of you own this box and bought it a while back and might have an older driver version you could send to me.

The box is useless with the current drivers... as is the Behringer box... so whatever they changed in the latest driver versions seems to have caused some serious interference with the current Win10 Updates.

Bob L

Blog Entries

Default Re: Looking For Older Klark Teknik DN9630 Driver.

Bob,

The Behringer site lists a DN9630 Audio Driver of 4.36.
    * https://www.klarkteknik.com/downloads.html

I use a 404HD as well and the v4.38.0 works greats while the v4.59.0 does not.

Came across an older post from Wurst Werner - Link
    * Jeff Scott was also mentioned...

I wish that I could assist you more, Bob.
    Last edited by mr_es335; 05-12-2021 at 07:20 PM.

After further debugging it appears that the issue lies somewhere in the 32 bit ASIO code. The 64 bit asio playback is fine even with the current driver... so this might explain why some people say its all good and others say its all bad... I have been testing in the 32 bit SAC and SAWStudio.

Both the DN9630 and the UMC404HD work with the current drivers in 64 bit mode.

Bob L

Blog Entries

Bob,

I am glad that - at least in part, that all is working for you!