Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Resizing for NEW Laptop

Dell Are you saying that having my dell laptop as my main screen, any 2nd monitor has to be the same size screen ? Also Another wierd thing has happened since I've started messing things up , I had my saw delay on ret. 2 and my saw levelizer on post output. Now neither will open for me. their still on in the songs but I can't double click to view them. Ahhh and also ozone 8 is not opening !

I think I found the problem. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks for all the help.. and as Mr 335 nobody else thats writes software would offer up his phone No . Thanks again !

If you have two monitors, the screen resolution will stretch across both monitors... if you later go back to one monitor, then windows, plugins etc. that may have been opened and saved while on the second monitor will no longer display on the single monitor because they are now offscreen.

You can force SAW and SAC to fit on one monitor even if you have two by using the Max Screen Res Override option in the Options menu.

FKey views are specific to the actual screen resolution when they are created... if the res changes, you need to re-create your FKey views to fit the new resolution.

Bob L

Wow! Didn't know that. Thanks Bob and everybody !