Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Saw Studio reverb

I just made the move to saw 64. I'm having all kinds of trouble loading plug ins and othere stuff. I'm also wondering Did Bob discontinue his reverb? Also any links to free 64 bit plugins reverb etwc would be helpful. I'ts always difficult foe me when I upgrade. Also a link to J bridge . Thanks everyone !

Blog Entries

Default Re: Saw Studio reverb

Kimbo,

Aahhh... the importance of understanding the difference between "a migration" and "a rollout"!

#1: I'm also wondering Did Bob discontinue his reverb? ... No...he did not...and I do believe believe that this particular project belonged to someone else.

#2: Also any links to free 64 bit plugins reverb etc, would be helpful ... Have a look-see at DragonFly reverb.
    ***8226; Better yet...purchase only of the Valhalla reverbs "and be done with it!"

#3: Also a link to J bridge ... [Click_Me]

Last edited by mr_es335; 10-09-2023 at 09:09 AM.

I think it's safe to say that Bob has discontinued development of his reverb, but it's still usable/available in/for SAW32. However, there was no porting of it to SAW64 that I know of.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

I have another question. I have JMS metronome in my SAW 64 native plugins folder, and I also use the cue sheet generator. Will these
    work in SAW 64. I can't find them in my FX plug ins !

No they are 32 bit plugins and there is no available wrapper.
    Michael McInnis Productions

Blog Entries

Kimbo,

It just might be best to assume that:

1) ...all of your 32 bit plugins will not work in 64bit
    2) ...that if you do discover that they do in fact work - with a wrapper, if available, this should be considered as a blessing!

However, it is just might be best to consider upgrading the plug-in(s) to 64 bit - if available, or find a 64-bit alternative.

Hope this helps?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    [SIZE=3it is just might be best to consider upgrading the plug-in(s) to 64 bit - if available, or find a 64-bit alternative.
    CSG or BFG x64 (for SS64) or an equivalent would be amazing. Sadly, I don't think it is to be.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Labrecque View Post
    I think it's safe to say that Bob has discontinued development of his reverb, but it's still usable/available in/for SAW32. However, there was no porting of it to SAW64 that I know of.
    Porting of the SAW reverb is not likely because the original coding was done by Hristo Doichev, who has not been working with Bob for quite some years now.
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com

Also, a reminder that Jbridge is not for SawNative plugins. Nor is any other bridging app that I know of.
    Cary B. Cornett
    aka "Puzzler"
    www.chinesepuzzlerecording.com