Close

Default Dragonfly Reverb Bypass

I can't find the "Bypass" button on Dragonfly Reverb. Anyone know where it is? (version 3.0)
    I like to leave it patched in line with another effect, but quickly bypassed as needed (live, in SAC, not in automation with SawStudio).

As a side note: Is Dragonfly is no longer offered by Elements? Link on left of page seems nonfunctional.
    Last edited by Carl G.; 10-02-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Default Re: Dragonfly Reverb Bypass

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G. View Post
    I can't find the "Bypass" button on Dragonfly Reverb. Anyone know where it is? (version 3.0)
    I like to leave it patched in line with another effect, but quickly bypassed as needed (live, in SAC, not in automation with SawStudio).

As a side note: Is Dragonfly is no longer offered by Elements? Link on left of page seems nonfunctional.
    I have no problem downloading it from here - https://michaelwillis.github.io/dragonfly-reverb/
    But yeah - the link at Elements appears to be no good and in fact, dragonfly isn't pictured on the page, which is what the link would have taken you to - just down the page.

As for a bypass - try clicking on the little grey vertical bar above the "A" in dragonfly in the upper left side of the top bar, next to the track number (in yellow). I just did for the first time and it put a red 'X' over the bar when I clicked it. I'm assuming this must be the bypass, since the red 'X' goes away when you click the bar a second time.

Default Re: Dragonfly Reverb Bypass

Quote Originally Posted by UpTilDawn View Post
    I have no problem downloading it from here - https://michaelwillis.github.io/dragonfly-reverb/
    But yeah - the link at Elements appears to be no good and in fact, dragonfly isn't pictured on the page, which is what the link would have taken you to - just down the page.

As for a bypass - try clicking on the little grey vertical bar above the "A" in dragonfly in the upper left side of the top bar, next to the track number (in yellow). I just did for the first time and it put a red 'X' over the bar when I clicked it. I'm assuming this must be the bypass, since the red 'X' goes away when you click the bar a second time.
    Thanks. That will be good for using in other apps (Vegas, etc). Which is cool, because I had previously only downloaded the SAWStudio/SAC Native version. Your link was also good for the manuals!

The little vertical bar above the "A" works!!!!!! THANKS!!!!
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com