Close

Blog Entries

Default New Article: Using O Deus Audio WDM2VST

Good day,

Some information that might be of interest to others....

This text is being provided in two versions, 1) one for SAC64 and 2) one for SAW64. As noted in the text, "Lastly, the procedures as noted in this text have been tested and re-tested numerous times to ensure that all procedures are functioning as expected".

Also, a noted in the text, "With regards to the O Deus software, apparently the software developer John Shield - as noted in a posting on the KVR Forum stated, "It is actually free now. The author passed away and his family has allowed it to be made it available for free."

As to the validity of the author's source, I have yet been unable to verify that content. Also, the above statement pertained to ASIOLink Pro and not to the plug-ins based on that same software. I have been unable to locate the plug-in versions of this software...but have provided the plug-in the accompanying ZIP file.

Filename: WDM2VST-SAC64.zip
    Size: 10.4MB

Filename: WDM2VST-SAW64.zip
    Size: 14.5MB

Notes
    Due to time spent in the production of these two texts, a small donation of a minimum of $2.00 is appreciated...as well as your comments and/or suggestions. Thank you!
    • On receipt of your donation, you will be sent a link to the accompanying ZIP file.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Article: Using O Deus Audio WDM2VST

Good day,

Just for interest...the text focuses on the use of a Windows-based application that permits configuring the output within that application.

Therefore...

1. If the application does not permit the configuring of the output within that application, you would then be required to configure the output via the Windows Control Panel applet.
    • I would prefer the former...rather than the later...thus the use of foobar.

2. I just tested Windows Media Player and the application does permit configuring the output within that application.
    • However, an application that I use called "ChordPulse" does not...so I would have to use the Windows Control Panel applet to do so.

I hope the above formation if of some practicable use?

Default Re: New Article: Using O Deus Audio WDM2VST

Dell,

Thanks so much for making this available. It works great. And no dropped buffers!! Which is something I struggled with using an mp3 player plugin.

I know most people these days just stream walk-in music, but I like not having to rely on the internet.

Angie
    Angie Dickinson Mickle

The Studio
    http://www.avocadoproductions.com/ze.../recording.htm

Chris' tribute site
    http://www.micklesong.com