Has anyone experienced this problem when running PSP Audioware VST Plug-Ins?

I am currently running SawStudio 32 Bit and found an interesting problem. On a test EDL I was using PSP Audioware***8217;s PianoVerb II on one input channel on the FX-Pre Patch List but I also wanted to try out some other Plug-Ins. The Plug-In works with no problems. When I was finished using the PSP Plug-In, I closed the Plug-In GUI and removed the Plug-In from the FX-Pre Patch List. Everything is OK to this point. The FX-Pre Patch List on that input channel now has no entries. Now if I move the FX Pre Patch List, SawStudio produces the following error message: ***8220;SAWStudio.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.***8221;

I have 4 other PSP Audioware VST Plug-Ins that also produce the same error. After further investigation, I have found the following:

1. You must remove ALL PSP PlugIns before moving the FX Pre Patch List to product this error.
  2. Any existing PlugIns including other PSP VST PlugIns left in the FX Pre Patch List will not produce this error if the FX Pre Patch List is moved.
  3. My workaround is if you do remove all PSP PlugIns, then save and exit SawStudio and then when you restart SawStudio, this error will not occur if you move the FX Pre Patch List.

I have not tested to see if this problem also exists on the FX Post Patch List.

I am using .ini files to point SawStudio to the location of the VST .Dlls. All PSP Audioware VSTs have been product activated.

Anyone else experience this problem?