Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Issue using SAC64 and BCF2000

Hi Bob, I am currently facing an issue with SAC64 and BCF2000. Things seem to work well but crashes the SAC if I click on the last two buttons on the right of BCF2000 (this works on SAC 32bit version, the left button switching to the 1st 8channels and the right button to the Returns and first two master out faders).I am using the MidiCtrl_Behringer_BCF2000_8-Ch in SAC configuration files and the P-1 on the BCF2000.
    I don't know if it's a bug or I missed something in the configuration.

Thanks a Million BOB for Creating such a Wonderful Software, I am a long time SAW/SAC addicted fan, infact anything Assembler count me in

Default Re: Issue using SAC64 and BCF2000

I will dig out a unit and set it up and take a look at the code... I have not had one operational for a long time now.

Perhaps others could chime in to let me know if it works on their setups or if there is a bug in the code.

Bob L

Blog Entries

Hello,

Never had any issues with the one I had used with both the 32-bit versions of SAW and SAC...

Maybe some hardware/software specs would suffice?

Thanks for the quick responses. I am actually using SAC64 on a new install Windows 7 64bit on a dell desktop, with BCF2000. Everything seems ok until I click on the
    last two buttons on the right of BCF2000. There are no plugins or anything install extra on the system as this is a dedicated pc for SAC and the system was just just installed.
    I do not get this problem with SAC 3.1 which I own before upgrading to SAC64.

BCF2000 is set at it's default p-1 program and I am using the MidiCtrl_Behringer_BCF2000_8-Ch in the Configuration file of SAC64 in SACc64.

Blog Entries

Danny,

OK! Have you tested the 32-bit version on the same machine - with that 32-bit version working as expected?

Regardless, I would suggest installing both the 32-bit (Cur Ver 4.7) and 64-bit (Cur Ver 1.4) SAC demo versions and testing these side-by-side - using the same identical procedures for both..however not as the same time.

I no longer use a BCF...so I am unable to test this for myself.

We will also see what Bob discovers as well.

PS: By-the-way, Danny...welcome to the forum!

Hi Dell, thanks very much for the Welcome. Its highly appreciated I have tried as you suggested but I am having the same problem with SAC64. Its funny that if I use the Mackie Babyface Hui config
    file abd Macki babyface Hui config on the BCF2000, this time all four bottom right buttons on the BCF2000 crashes the program unlike the last two bottom buttons on the right like stated above.
    No idea what could be the issue.
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Danny,

Therefore, if you have tested both the 32-bit version and the 64-bit version on the same machine, and it is the 64-bit version that is exhibiting issues, then we could assume that it is the 64-bit version.

If so, then it will be Bob that will need to resolve this issue.

PS: Did you use the later demo versions for the testing? If not, then I would suggest that you do so.

OK... there is a bug in the 64 bit versions related to this "Jump To Prev/Next section" midi command... this will most likely apply to all midi control templates.

Working on a fix now.

Good Find.

Bob L

Thanks Bob you are the man. I wish you be you student in Assembly language some day

HI Bob, any fix to the issue yet