Close

Thread: Dream Sac Rig

Default Dream Sac Rig

My dream high end sac rig would be, two Antelope Audio MP32s, Mamba madi 64, RME Pcie card in an i9 pc. This is imaginery though. For real sac does what I need it to do and it does it well and for those saying sac doesn't have a future, it does, one man achieved all this and the one man keeps going, I believe in the future of sac, there are lots of features we wish mac or windows have, we simply pick the one that works for us and we use it, we don't hate or talk down on the other, we choose our tools and continue to work, perhaps its because I come from a part of my nation where an X32 is seen as a really huge piece of equipment but I am grateful to be able to use sac to do what I need to do at a fraction of the cost of other competing systems and make good returns on investment and have great sounding performances. I believe in sac, may Bob's vision keep getting clearer and better and may his products keep succeeding.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dream Sac Rig

Stephen,

Well said! ... and Ditto!

3. Default Re: Dream Sac Rig

Stephen,
    My thoughts exactly! And might I add SAW to the list? Both products are second to none. Anyone ease name another software product out there in the entire world that gives you 25 MIXING CONSOLES in one sleek ROCK SOLID package?

I was introduced to SAC/SAW back in 2009 by a gentleman by the name Mark Harmon. Mind blown!!!! RML Labs completely changed my approach to mixing and what I could offer to my clients and projects. I have never once doubted the future of Bob's products. But I have definitely seen other manufacturers products come and go.

Bob, thanks for an amazing product!!!! Myself, and my AV production company are with you for life.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dream Sac Rig

Good day,

I use both SAC and SAW for live performance usage - wherein I use SAC for three guitars and vocals, and SAW for playing backing tracks and for controlling the entire show via Show Control.
    • With the exception of "tapping the space bar" every-now-and-then, I can run an entire performance with minimal intervention on the part of the performer.

With templates at hand, I can easily add other instruments to the process if-and-when required.

As I mostly perform solo, if another performer is added to the mix, I then have a laptop ready for remote control of the show as well.

Nothing could be easier and need I say - more robust than all of this.

So, again...Ditto!