Close

Thread: SAC Shades

Default SAC Shades

Hello everyone. Where can I find SAC shades please? Thank you.

Blog Entries

Default Re: SAC Shades

Stephen,

Are these fore the 32-bit or the 64- bit versions?

Please see this link: [Click_Me]

After perusing the above, please send me your email and I will get these to you.

Dell, didn't you used to host a page where we could see samples of each shade? Is that still out there? If so, where would we find that?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Dave,

Yes I did.

However, two things occurred, 1) I moved to a different server, and 2) that page received so little traffic that the amount of data consumed versus traffic activity made me believe that that information was of no real practicable use. So, I simply never made provision for that page.

The following information is still being provided however: [Click_Me] and [Click_Me]
    Last edited by mr_es335; 11-28-2022 at 05:06 PM.

Dell,
    I got the 64 bit version of SAC. my email is stephenshalom0@gmail.com

Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Dave,

Yes I did.

However, two things occurred, 1) I moved to a different server, and 2) that page received so little traffic that the amount of data consumed versus traffic activity made me believe that that information was of no real practicable use. So, I simply never made provision for that page.

The following information is still being provided however: [Click_Me] and [Click_Me]
    So while the info you are providing did see appreciable traffic, the graphic illustrations of each shade did not? Strange. I don't know how one can pick shades without knowing what he/she is picking.

Or are you saying that the traffic numbers were about the same, but the data requirements for the graphics just didn't justify their page?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts