Close

Default Presonus Faderport 16

I'm the guy who posted earlier, looking for options for recommending SAC as the new system for a mid-sized church. Has anyone used the Presonus Faderport 16 midi controller with SAC? I think physical faders would be a must for our volunteers, and 16 channels would give us all we need for a complete band. Thanks for your input!

Default Re: Presonus Faderport 16

If it supports Mackie Control emulation, then it could be a good choice... otherwise I recommend just buying a new or used Mackie Control unit... you can use the master module and two extenders, giving you a total or 24 faders.

Bob L

x-touch Expander and x-touch working here from 8 to 24 without problems (via rtpMidi ).
    3 * TIO1608 + AIC-128 + X-Touch + Dante -> AES + DADC-144DT

SATlive is my measurement software
    DIN 15905-5 (German SPL Limit)

Quote Originally Posted by Bob L View Post
    If it supports Mackie Control emulation, then it could be a good choice... otherwise I recommend just buying a new or used Mackie Control unit... you can use the master module and two extenders, giving you a total or 24 faders.

Bob L
    Thanks Bob - that sounds really good! Do the extenders (I assume these are additional units) plug into each other, or each of them into the computer separately?

John Francis
    Rolla, MO

Yes... the newer ones are usb... older ones are midi.

Bob L