Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default OT: Shade Listing - Effects

Good day,

As the main application shades appear to be "completed", I thought that a move forward with the effects would be warranted.

Effects, for our purposes here, will be anything that is "native" to RML Labs and that would be employed "within" the two main RML Labs applications namely, SAC and SAW - the only exceptions being MidiWorkShop and VideoTrackViewer.

As mentioned previously, there are seven RML Labs effects products in total that incorporate the use of "shades" namely, Studio_FX_Echo.dll, Studio_FX_Eq.dll, Studio_FX_VideoTrackViewer.dll, Studio_FreqAnalyzer.dll, Studio_FreqAnalyzer_2.dll, Studio_Levelizer.dll and Studio_Midi_WorkShop_Graphics.dll.

Of these seven, two are identical with the exception of the "numerical designation" noted on the main page...this being the Studio Frequency Analyzer.
    * I gather that this "exception" was due to the simultaneous use of this effect.
    There are a number of potential "issues" however...
    1. Most shade developers did not provide effects shades
    2. Those that did focused - it would "appear", entirely on the two of the effects namely, the Echo and the EQ.
    * Not many therefore, provided shades for the remaining five effects.
    3. Effects shades were often provided as "images" only - and therefore, knowledge of the use of applications such as ResourceHacker - were expected.
    * I will be providing the .dll versions of these shades however.

SAC versus SAW
    One of the potential benefits of the effects shades - with the notable exception of MidiWorkShop and VideoTrackViewer, is that the other effects are identical for SAC and SAW. Therefore, any updates to one of the remaining five effects would be applicable to both applications. "Alright!"

32-bit versus 64-bit
    As with the 32-bit versions of the two main applications, 64-bit versions of the effects will also be provided - if they had not yet already been provided by the developers.

Effects Shade Listings
    As with the main applications, I have updated a listing of the effects shades that I currently have in my possession. This listing may not be all of the shades currently available.

So, my game-plan is as follows:

1) Provide a listing - [Click_Me] < UPDATED!!
    2) Let me know via email, what effect shades you do have and which can then be sent to me
    3) I will then update that listing
    4) To provide an updated listing
    5) To eventually, develop an "effects only" Web page.

That should do it for now. Thanks for your assistance in this endeavour.
    Last edited by mr_es335; 03-26-2023 at 05:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: OT: Shade Listing - Effects

Good day,

Please make note of the [notes] on the provided text namely [1] and [2].

Will there be any one to "chime in" - to enure that the data that is being presented is accurate and up-to-date?
    Last edited by mr_es335; 03-26-2023 at 04:24 PM.

Blog Entries

Great shade page that has been around for many many years and is always free, I do not need a coffee. Also, learn how to change your shades in my free videos that have been out for years and years for free. Also, learn how to change your 32 bit shades to 64 bit for free on your on the website that was the first and is still the first at teaching everyone how to use SawStudio and Midi WorkShop, and it's all free.

Dell, did you make my shade? Please take it off your site.

Blog Entries

Dell I made the Pro tools shade take it off your site!

Blog Entries

Good day,

Updated the listing - [Click_Me]
    • Press F5 to update the page

Blog Entries

Good day,

Please peruse the following: [Click_Me]

Quote Originally Posted by Microstudio View Post
    Great shade page that has been around for many many years and is always free, I do not need a coffee. Also, learn how to change your shades in my free videos that have been out for years and years for free. Also, learn how to change your 32 bit shades to 64 bit for free on your on the website that was the first and is still the first at teaching everyone how to use SawStudio and Midi WorkShop, and it's all free.

Dell, did you make my shade? Please take it off your site.
    I still refer to your videos….well done!
    Saw64, SAC64 DP, Live, Cubase, Logic Pro and LUNA
    http://www.jillandrich.net

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by richswit View Post
    I still refer to your videos….well done!
    Thank you.

Blog Entries

Good day,

Someone made me aware of the fact that the effects "shades" cannot be provided in the same manner as that of the main apps shades.

In their words, "The dll file is the plugin, you are making them downloadable for free." I must admit, I totally missed that one!

However, and this is an important however, I forgot that I had used the demo versions of the plugins...so this resolved one issue.

The other issue was that I was hoping to simplify the whole "updating" process.

At present, the demo dll's have been summarily removed and I have just completed a tutorial using a very simplistic approach to updating the effect plug-ins to meet with the aforementioned objective of
    simplifying the update process.

I hope that some will find this information of some practicable use?

Please note: The accompanying text refers to the manual updating of image employing the use of scripts.

• Sure, you could perform this process manually - that is, one-image-at-a-time, or you could use scripts - which this text describes.
    • Also, please keep in mind that if you follow the text as written, this update process is "nearly automatic".
    • The procedure outlined in the accompanying text was tested-and-re-tested four times to ensure that the procedures work as written.
    Last edited by mr_es335; 05-03-2023 at 07:36 AM.

Blog Entries

Shades are not complicated they never have been they have been around longer than you would think. Also, the big new shades page bigger with the most SawStudio and MWS shades ever to hit the web coming soon...ALL FREE!

SYAY TUNED!