Close

Default You asked for a 64-bit version of Bob's native Reverberator plugin.

And you got it!

Announcing Studio Reverberator Redux by Elements.

Bob at Elements is currently checking user interest to decide how to distribute it and at what price. Show him you're interested by visiting http://elements.byethost3.com/plugins_sawstudio.html and sending him an email at ElementsPlugins@Gmail.com.

That is all.
    Last edited by Dave Labrecque; 11-10-2023 at 09:14 AM.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Default Re: You asked for a 64-bit version of Bob's native Reverberator plugin.

Good day,

As a follow-up to Dave's intro...please peruse the following - [Link]

In particular, please note the following:

Currently we are doing a little market-research to see how many people would be interested in this. That will help us decide on a distribution mode.
    ...and...

If you are interested in purchasing or supporting Reverberator Redux, please let us know by sending a message to ElementsPlugins@Gmail.com.
    Do not forget the demos - [Link] ...both 32-bit and 64-bit.

I would only add that those addenda are from Bob, the Elements guy (developer).

Although I think I kinda said that stuff in my IP. Perhaps it's clearer, now?
    Last edited by Dave Labrecque; 11-10-2023 at 09:16 AM.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Dave,

Thanks for the clarification...appreciated!

Email from developer:

”We are still collecting responses. When enough people respond (hopefully) I will let you know how to get it”
    Saw64, SAC64 DP, Live, Cubase, Logic Pro and LUNA
    http://www.jillandrich.net

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Dave,

Thanks for the clarification...appreciated!
    One more clarification needed.... why does Malwarebytes BLOCK http://elements.byethost3.com/plugins_sawstudio.html due to 'Riskware'?
    Last edited by Carl G.; 11-18-2023 at 09:10 PM.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carl G. View Post
    One more clarification needed.... why does Malwarebytes BLOCK http://elements.byethost3.com/plugins_sawstudio.html due to 'Riskware'?
    Not a bad question, but I wouldn't draw any conclusions from it. One version of Behringer's x18 driver (it was the only one that never had an issue on my particular machine - I would try updates and always had to downgrade - and would re-download as I would inevitably loose track of the usb stick that had it) consistently got flagged by cisco-amp - which I concluded was a false positive as other scanners that we have had no objection. My SAW machine has never been online since the initial setup. I always scan a flash drive at work (where we are overprotective and have several different malware search tools - so why not use them) before installing anything (the only elements I'm sure I installed was dragon-fly, which had no issues).

There is also a dll re-mapper at elements which might be one of the properties that an automated executable searcher may flag as suspicious. Trying to get a human to verify or whitelist a particular obscure software on a free tool like malware bytes would be - impossible. However, those warning should be taken seriously and full scrutiny should be given to what you install. In light of windows long history of mediocre security, and the fact that major cell-phone manufacturers and credit evaluation companies have been breached, I just keep machines that I need reliability from off-line - or as close to it as possible to get the functionality needed.

One thing I can say about Bob at elements - is if he is writing malware, he is not very ambitious in creating mahem, as we are a rather minuscule user-base - and from what I've used so far, the code actually works on audio...

Quote Originally Posted by jmh View Post
    Not a bad question, but I wouldn't draw any conclusions from it..
    Yep... and for some reason... the link now works perfect through Malwarebytes anyway and I've downloaded the demo to check out.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com