Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default SOT: Reverberator Redux "Group Buy"

Good day,

Disclaimer
    "The information being provided here is being provided for the sole benefit of the RML Labs Forum members with such content having nothing directly to do with RML Labs. Any issues with the actual content as provided by the Poster, should be taken up with the Poster directly [via PM]. Any issues with the content as provided by the Developer, should be taken up with the developer directly."

To generate some interest in the "Reverberator Redux" plug-in, I am suggesting a possible "Group Buy".

• Group Buy [Def]: "Group buying, also known as collective buying, offers products and services at significantly reduced prices on the condition that a minimum number of buyers would make the purchase."

Some noteworthy updates:
    • Larger, colorful user-interface for easier operation.
    • "Freeze" button as a bonus, for infinite reverberation.

QTY
    PRICE
    10 $100 each
    $50 each
    50 $20 each
    Note: All pricing is in US dollars.

Those that are interested can email me
    Do not forget to check out the demos, if you have not already done so - [Link] ...in both 32-bit and 64-bit.

Thank you all for your time....appreciated!

AN IMPORTANT NOTE!
    If you are at all interested in this "Group Buy", then I need to hear from you! The only way in which I can properly track the number of interested parties is via email. [Click_Me]
    Last edited by mr_es335; 11-19-2023 at 09:08 AM.

Default Re: SOT: Reverberator Redux "Group Buy"

Thanks, Dell.

Folks, please see my reply to Dell's sister post on the SAW forum.
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Good day,

As a reminder, if you are at all interested in the "Group Buy", then I need to hear from you!

Send me an email stating 1) That you ARE interested and 2) What price point you want?

For example:

[Email from dell@sentinelmusicstudios.com]
    Yes, I am interested
    $50

1. If there are not enough interested parties to get the $50.00 pricing, then I check to see if there are 10.
    2. If there ARE 10, then I will proceed with $100.00 pricing.
    3. If there are not enough interested parties to get the $100.00 pricing, then the group buy is ended!

I do hope that this all make sense?

[Email_Me]

Blog Entries

Good day,

So, we have 9 folks interested in the "Group Buy"...we need 11 more...anyone else there is RML Land??

Blog Entries

Good day,

Though there has been some interest in the "Group Buy", it would appear that not enough interest has been generated.

As a result, I have set an end date for this "Group Buy" - till December 16th, 2023!

At that time, I will see what Bob wants to do.

If you are at all unsure if your name is indeed "on the list", please peruse the first posting [Click_Me]...ensuring that you 1) have chosen the price point [...for example...20 $50.00 each], then 2) send me an email.

That is it!!
    "Elemental, my dear Watson!!"
    Last edited by mr_es335; 12-02-2023 at 03:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Good day,

Remember, the end date for this "Group Buy" - till December 16th, 2023 at Midnight!

Please Note
    If you are at all unsure if your name is indeed "on the list", please peruse the first posting [Click_Me]...ensuring that you 1) have chosen the price point [...for example...20 @ $50.00 each], then 2) send me an email.

We require "just a few more!" So, let us all do what we can to support Bob and his efforts!

Thank you for your time! Appreciated!
    Last edited by mr_es335; 12-11-2023 at 07:34 AM.

Hi there...

I hope you won't take my review as criticism. I do appropriate your dedication and the effort you've into this
    project and that you took your time to write here on the forum ans so on, but...
    I have tried the plugin and the sound is way to far from Valhalla, or any other real reverb plugins that are actually a bargain...
    We have TAL-Reverb, Anwida, LX480 and bunch of other plugz that are free and that have wonderful sound...

Maybe try to ask these guys or just go to plugins4free.com/fx and reach out to those developers, as they already give their
    plugins for free! Maybe they'll be interested in some collaboration, but don't forget that those plugz are all freeware.

Best,
    Nik
    Last edited by operationwhat; 12-15-2023 at 08:31 AM.

Blog Entries

Nik,

A few things...

Firstly, though I do appreciate the post, I am really at a loss to fully understand what the whole point of this post is?

Secondly, I cannot speak for others here on the Forum, but I am well
    aware of the "free offerings" being offered.

Thirdly, Bob's plug-in is a "64-bit port" of the original 32-bit version of Studio Reverb...which I, for one, would love to own...if for nothing else, simply for esoteric purposes!
    * Interestingly, there have a number of folks here that have specially asked for a 64-bit version of this particular plug-in!

Lastly, and I do believe that this point is very important, many...many, of these so-call "free" offerings do not work very well in SAC, or SAW for that matter.
    * As I had noted in a previous posting, many of these offerings employ what I will refer to as "third-party environments" which can be very problematic.

Nick, again, unless, I am missing something here, I really do not understand what the whole point IS of your posting?
    * If you happen to come across a particular posing that is "not to your fancy", then simply ignore that posting!

Blog Entries

Remember, the end date for this "Group Buy" - till December 16th, 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by operationwhat View Post
    Hi there...

I hope you won't take my review as criticism. I do appropriate your dedication and the effort you've into this
    project and that you took your time to write here on the forum ans so on, but...
    I have tried the plugin and the sound is way to far from Valhalla, or any other real reverb plugins that are actually a bargain...
    We have TAL-Reverb, Anwida, LX480 and bunch of other plugz that are free and that have wonderful sound...

Maybe try to ask these guys or just go to plugins4free.com/fx and reach out to those developers, as they already give their
    plugins for free! Maybe they'll be interested in some collaboration, but don't forget that those plugz are all freeware.

Best,
    Nik
    Nik, yes there are lots of free plug-ins and other payed plugins that do other things, but the value of this particular plugin is that its a SAW Studio Native plugin, NOT a VST.

That means it can be automated, a feature that cannot be done with the VSTs.
    ---------------------------------------
    Philip G.