Close

Blog Entries

Default UPDATE!: Software Audio WorkShop Shades and Effects Web Page Updates!

Good day,

I sincerely hope that Forums members have been availing themselves of the "RML Labs Shades Web Pages"...and that, for the most part, you have been discovering new and productive ways-and-means of making the most out of the RML Labs software and add-ons?

I have recently updated the SAC and SAW Shades pages, as well as the Effects pages!
    * I DID discover however, that many of the "links" were "DOA" - and that these links have been thus, rectified.

As anyone who works "solo" on a particular project can testify, "s**t happens" and thus, the audience unknowingly become "guinea pigs" without being aware of such. My sincerest apologies for this!

This being said, it would be greatly appreciated if anyone whom is perusing the various Shade Pages, would be so kind as to inform me via email - any issues, concerns and/or comments that you may have with regards these pages. Such information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your time!

Sincerely,
    Last edited by mr_es335; 12-28-2023 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Update

Thumbs up Re: UPDATE!: Software Audio WorkShop Shades and Effects Web Page Updates!

Nice work, Thanks.
    Ivan

Default Re: UPDATE!: Software Audio WorkShop Shades and Effects Web Page Updates!

Nice work, Dell. A Special THANKS!
    I'll PM you.
    Carl G.
    Voice Talent/Audio Producer
    www.creativetrax.com

Blog Entries

Default Re: UPDATE!: Software Audio WorkShop Shades and Effects Web Page Updates!

Good day,

I have just updated "The RML Studios Shades Page - Introduction" page with the addition of a new section entitled, "About the Updating of Shades".

• To peruse this update, please: [Click_me]

Links to the EVOL updates are also provided.

Thank you all for your time....very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_es335 View Post
    Good day,

I have just updated "The RML Studios Shades Page - Introduction" page with the addition of a new section entitled, "About the Updating of Shades".

• To peruse this update, please: [Click_me]

Links to the EVOL updates are also provided.

Thank you all for your time....very much appreciated!

Thanks, Dell.

My ADHD may be getting the best of me, but I looked over your info and did not come away with a strategy for properly keeping my shades updated. Can you point me? Or tell me?

Also--once I've decided I don't like a shade (or its variants), I don't want to have to revisit it again in the future to re-decide. What would be your suggestion as the best way to only see a) updates of stuff I like, and b) new shades that I've not seen before?
    Dave "it aint the heat, it's the humidity" Labrecque
    Becket, Massachusetts

Blog Entries

Good day,

In a recent discussion, some pertinent questions were asked with regards to the shades.

On the "The RML Studios Shades Page - Introduction", in the section entitled, "Development and Provision", some very important information is provided with regards to the following:
    1) Naming schemes employed
    * See: Pewter Re-Naming
    2) File creation dates: There IS some rather important information here!
    3) Version Bitmap Differences
    * See: Version Bitmap Differences
    * Also, see: SAC comparisons between version 3 and version 4
    4) About the Shades

All of the above information is both important and necessary, and therefore such information really should be perused before downloading and deploying any of the available "shades".

I have written a free, five-page text entitled, "Working with Bitmap Resources", that goes into further detail with regards to the various elements involved in the updating of shades, as-well-as practical information on how to perform this operation for yourself.

PS: If you do happen to find that you have "other" questions, please PM me or contact me directly...thank you.
    Last edited by mr_es335; 01-17-2024 at 11:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Good day,

Though potentially unrelated to this - and indeed, "other" Web pages, the following information is still relevant nonetheless.

As I have undated all of the pages for the Sentinel Music Studios Web site, the following information may be of some practicable use: How to Hard Refresh Your Web Browser

An as example, if your peruse the following page [Link] ... if the the year is listed as "2023"...then you need to perform the above "command".

I hope this information will be of some practicable use?
    Last edited by mr_es335; 01-21-2024 at 11:37 AM.

Facelift and TotalMix shades now fully compatible with 64-bit and Touchpanel.

Thanks!

https://heirapparent.com/terry-gorle...ole-shades.htm
    RME HDSP9652 | HDSPe MADI | 2 Micstasy-M | Nuendo 10 | UAD-2 Quad | Win10/64 | SAC/SAW Shades