Good day,

For many, many years I was an avid Steinberg Pro 24/Cubase aficionado.

One of the things that I liked about Cubase was the scoring feature and seriously believed that such a feature was a rather significant one. Thus, my initial reluctance with working with MWS...and indeed, other such softwares.

However, as I was later to discover, as I am NOT a composer or a keyboardist, the integrated scoring functionality proved to be less significant than I had originally anticipated.

How is this so? Re-arrangements! I love to re-arrange tunes - with a focus on solo finger-style guitar, either from existing scores, or transcribing a melody and accompaniment for employment in a solo finger-style guitar environment.
* Following is an example of "Blowing in the Wind" by Bob Dylan.

What does all this mean now? MIDI, MWS and Sibelius all have a common core - that is "music".

Thus, I first, take the MIDI data and import that data into MWS to "clean-up" that MIDI data.
* As a side-note, I have always considered MIDI as being a "dirty" data structure. I hope that those that DO work with MIDI understand why I have opted to employ this term?
* For example: [Click_Me]

Second, I then export that cleaned-up MIDI data and import that data into Sibelius - and do whatever re-arranging is required to be done.

Finally, I will then either a) export that score for performance purposes, or b) import that data into MWS for "re-composition" [??] with Kontakt!

In the end, the formula for MIDI happiness is "MIDI+MWS+Sibelius"!

I sincerely hope that the above information will be of some practicable use to others?